BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham - Sunday 13Th September

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The second half performance has been good, but ultimately only brings two negatives - we still lost, and it gives Bowyer a thousand excuses.

That's EXACTLY what I said earlier.

This is the WORST thing that could have happened today THE WORST THING EVER!

Bowyer - I think legitimately - has his excuses today. Should be 2-2, at least and we've done enough to win it. Whatever he said at half-time had an effect, but the players haven't executed. Nevertheless, a better-drilled, more committed side wouldn't have been as poor in the first half and would have likely battered them in the second half.

I think he's currently staring into the abyss. A loss on Wednesday and I can't see how he stays in the job.

• Backroom

No-one gives a stuff, Mike.

They aren't going to bring in 'was it a corner/throw-in technology' for a reason.

It hardly needed technology to say our player knocked it out for a goal kick.

If that goal had been given, it's what Fulham would point to.

Admittedly we need all the luck we can get but I'm sick of excuses papering over bloody poor performances.

Should easily have got something out of that game.

Crux of the matter is: poor defending AGAIN put us in the chasing position. You can't have to score 3 goals to win every game. This has been Bowyer's Achilles heal for 2 YEARS.

Heart shown by the team, a 'right good go' given, but this does not mask the fact that change is still more than ever needed to prevent the above.

• Backroom

Commentator giving Bowyer his excuses for him:

'Plenty of positives to take from today.'

Thing is, Bowyer never actually takes them! If he did we'd have started Koita alongside Rhodes from day one for a start.

Archived