SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Hull

den

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe even 4? Gomez as well!

Blimey, forgot about him. 4 players making their home debut mid season - can't ever have happened before, can it? I guess it might have happened first game of the season at some point.

I know we've played relatively decently the past few games but let's not forget that we haven't won in the league for yonks and Hull had won 6 on the spin before losing to that lot last weekend - a game they shouldn't have btw. Bit too much over confidence on here me thinks.

We need a win but I'd probably take a score draw with another encouraging performance. We need to beat Fulham on Tuesday mind.

Blimey, forgot about him. 4 players making their home debut mid season - can't ever have happened before, can it? I guess it might have happened first game of the season at some poin

Possibly Jackson as well.

Be good to get back to Ewood after four away days on the bounce. Play as well as the last two games and we will have a good chance of taking three points.

Possibly Jackson as well. (Doh, He's already appeared at Ewood. Didn't think he'd been here that long)

Be good to get back to Ewood after four away days on the bounce. Play as well as the last two games and we will have a good chance of taking three points.

Time for the match thread.

First post Rhodes home game. I'm personally starting to look forward to games for the first time in 5 years. We're in the early days of a transition from what we were under the previous "managers", to what this particular manager wants us to be.

Don't know anything about Hull.

I'm looking forward to games for the first time since Hughes left!

I'm expecting another encouraging performance, but can't help feeling these fixtures have come at an inopportune time.

We would've beaten a lesser side than 'Boro, but for all our domination they scored with their first shot on target. Hull will also have the quality to punish us if we don't capitalize on our chances. I only hope the players don't lose heart if we don't get the results our performances deserve.

Lambert now has a team that can be successful. He didn't believe that we had that when he arrived. So much for the Squad Bowyer left for him.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14271610.Paul_Lambert__Blackburn_Rovers_now_have_a_team_to_start_repaying_the_Ewood_Park_faithful/?ref=mac

He also has the ability to change formations, which again shows up the squad that was left to him..

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14271614.Rejigged_Blackburn_Rovers_squad_has_the_flexibility_to_change_formations__says_boss/?ref=mac

He's certainly saying all the right things. We just need a couple of league wins now. Minimum requirement for the next two games has to be 4 points.

Blimey, forgot about him. 4 players making their home debut mid season - can't ever have happened before, can it? I guess it might have happened first game of the season at some point.

dont forget about Chris Brown ;)

Really excited for this game. Looking forward to see the new players and system we play, hopefully Ward keeps his place.

No matter how cr@p I've seen us play in the past, despite telling myself I won't get as excited for the next match, as kick off draws closer I just can't help it! And I bloody love it.

It's the hope that kills you with the Rovers!

Hoping for a.decent performance and 3 points. Can't really be happy with draws at home. Be nice to beat chunky crooked nose.

So Lamberts is happy he can change tactics during the game, can you imagine Bowyer saying that. However I have noticed Lambert calls Ward WardY, should we be concerned?

Really excited for this game. Looking forward to see the new players and system we play, hopefully Ward keeps his place.

No matter how cr@p I've seen us play in the past, despite telling myself I won't get as excited for the next match, as kick off draws closer I just can't help it! And I bloody love it.

It's the hope that kills you with the Rovers!

Akpan???

Hoping for a.decent performance and 3 points. Can't really be happy with draws at home. Be nice to beat chunky crooked nose.

So Lamberts is happy he can change tactics during the game, can you imagine Bowyer saying that. However I have noticed Lambert calls Ward WardY, should we be concerned?

Didnt do Scholes or Giggs or Butt any harm. When I was playing I used to get called "keany". I took as term of endearment.

Didnt do Scholes or Giggs or Butt any harm. When I was playing I used to get called "keany". I took as term of endearment.

I did put in Shi tty. But auto correct made it into Keany

I guess so if you're worried about lack of imagination for nicknames in Lambert's job description.

Though people who refer to themselves by their nicknames seem slightly self centred. For instance @daviddunny8.

I guess so if you're worried about lack of imagination for nicknames in Lambert's job description.

Though people who refer to themselves by their nicknames seem slightly self centred. For instance @daviddunny8.

Or VinjayV4

;)

We desperately need 3 points. Lambert's record at 14 points from 12 games is starting to look worryingly like GB's of 17 from 16.

That said it's fair to say that last week was almost like a fresh start with PL having moulded the team set up more to his liking, so here's hoping.

I know we've played relatively decently the past few games but let's not forget that we haven't won in the league for yonks and Hull had won 6 on the spin before losing to that lot last weekend - a game they shouldn't have btw. Bit too much over confidence on here me thinks.

We need a win but I'd probably take a score draw with another encouraging performance. We need to beat Fulham on Tuesday mind.

Hull have lost 4 of their last 6 away in the league LWWLLL, although they played well at Burnley and could have won, making it 3 straight wins.

No idea what the score will be for this one, but I'm expecting another belter from 20 yards plus for Gomez, just as I predicted at Boro. ^_^

Archived