BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Hull

den

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Appalling all over the pitch. So much for the brave new world.

Ridiculously early for such a statement, especially in a game against the table toppers.

Why must Rovers fans always overreact to everything? Beat Oxford and it's a new dawn, lose to one of the best sides in the league and we are abysmal. There's so seldom any moderation and patience shown.

You often get a better perspective from the opposition's commentary team.

They've been saying that we are there for the taking, they'll put us to the sword, we're a poor side etc. since half time and rather think they'll get another couple of goals yet.

• Backroom

Potentially? We went through a few barron runs under GB but this may top it. If we do not win then it will be no wins in 9 and 3 goals scored (league) unless I'm mistaken. Appalling.

Still, we beat the mighty Newport and Oxford.

Yep. We're absolutely pathetic, but at least JR can't be scapegoated for it any more. Perhaps the attention will now turn to the manager, who has not improved us a jot since his brief honeymoon period ended. I want Lambert to succeed but there are no signs beyond beating a L2 side that we're improving at all under him. I wonder if he'll resign if we slip into L1? Based on current form we must be in and around the favourites to drop at this point.

It's all Frankie Boyles fault

Tour's record of the town we're visiting losing at football continued in Ipswich. Next Saturday I'm in Blackburn, who will be beaten by Hull

Frankie Boyle Retweeted Blackburn Rovers

The curse continues. See you tonight Blackburn.

What are some people expecting against the top of the league side? A point would have been an excellent result and it looked like we were competing well in the first half. Every single Hull player would walk into our side. Tuesday is the game that matters.

I don't expect to see dross like Brown in a blue and white shirt.

What are some people expecting against the top of the league side? A point would have been an excellent result and it looked like we were competing well in the first half. Every single Hull player would walk into our side. Tuesday is the game that matters.

All games matter when you're in danger of going down.

Ridiculously early for such a statement, especially in a game against the table toppers.

Why must Rovers fans always overreact to everything? Beat Oxford and it's a new dawn, lose to one of the best sides in the league and we are abysmal. There's so seldom any moderation and patience shown.

This game has been talked up in the press all week, got to expect better than this pathetic no show.

Second to every ball, passes going astray, losing the ball in dangerous areas, a lack of fight or passion. Losing to the top of the league can be accepted if you do the fundamentals but we're not.

Decision to replace Jackson with a winger getting questions from the announcers now. Gomez perhaps being moved more advanced.

That is a Keanesque substitution. Brown up front on his own. Absolute suicide.

The Hull commentators have been taking the the @#/? during the last 40 minutes.

"More Annie Walker than Jack Walker".

Still they are one of the best teams in the division and we're one of a few poor ones.

No chance of us going down with some of the complete dross in this division. I'm not worried one little bit. We probably won't need many more than 6 points or so.

It's all about next season............and also the FA Cup!

Archived