BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Hull

den

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Hull commentators have been taking the the @#/? during the last 40 minutes.

"More Annie Walker than Jack Walker".

Still they are one of the best teams in the division and we're one of a few poor ones.

No chance of us going down with some of the complete dross in this division. I'm not worried one little bit. We probably won't need many more than 6 points or so.

It's all about next season............and also the FA Cup!

We haven't won in 9 league games and in that time have scored THREE, yes just three, goals. I'm glad you're confident!

The Hull commentators have been taking the the @#/? during the last 40 minutes.

"More Annie Walker than Jack Walker".

Still they are one of the best teams in the division and we're one of a few poor ones.

No chance of us going down with some of the complete dross in this division. I'm not worried one little bit. We probably won't need many more than 6 points or so.

It's all about next season............and also the FA Cup!

I honestly don't know how you can write that.

• Backroom

We haven't won in 9 league games and in that time have scored THREE, yes just three, goals. I'm glad you're confident!

8 games without a clean sheet now, I think? So we can't defend and have sold the only player in the team who scores goals. No worries.

• Moderation Lead

Trust Rovers to ruin your weekend and make you feel like sh1t. Thanks lads. Was looking forward to that as well. Useless tossers. Enjoy your inflated wage you haven't earned. Seething.

• Backroom

Our squad is already lightweight, so after losing Hanley, Graham & Akpan before the game it was always going to be an uphill task against promotion-chasing Hull.

The fact we're missing the likes of Graham and Akpan says it all. Truly sad times.

As for Hanley being out, the defender we signed for £1.5m should really be able to step in, shouldn't he?

There's no excuse for losing home games in this division against anyone. To accept any home loss is unacceptable and I very much hope the players aren't thinking alone the same lines.

• Backroom

Result in itself not too worrying, absolute gulf in quality overall the big worry is teams around us now all picking up points and wins whilst we don't.

5 points. 20 goals and 2 games in hand means nothing unless we start picking up some wins

Our squad is already lightweight, so after losing Hanley, Graham & Akpan before the game it was always going to be an uphill task against promotion-chasing Hull.

It's no excuse for the amount of errors and lethargy.

Poor showing!

• Moderation Lead

First half we were alright, second half, shot ourselves in the foot twice and then got humiliated.

Who's this £1.5 Million defender DE?? Neither Duffy or Ward cost that much did they?

Exactly, and Fulham are certainly no great shakes, win on Tuesday we could be 8 points clear of the bottom 3 with a game in hand.

I still trust Lambert.

Next week will be a dismal attendance now. Guess Lambert can't expect the fans to turn out when we always look so inept going forwards at home. 12 goals in 14 won't get the floating fans back, and every poor performance loses more and more of them.

We've got several points of buffer and games in hand.

And mainly because I've seen Charlton and Rotherham and Bolton.

I honestly won't know how you can write that either. Sort of stuff complacent fans used to post when we were in the Premier League.

Exactly, and Fulham are certainly no great shakes, win on Tuesday we could be 8 points clear of the bottom 3 with a game in hand.

I still trust Lambert.

A win on Tuesday will be a major boost, but will we get it? I think it is as big a game as it gets now, as we are in cup action next week and would hate to see the gap between us and the bottom 3 get any smaller. It is very worrying at the minute.

Hull was always going to be a tough game, all this talk of beating them 3 or 4-0 was laughable. We have to focus on trying to get results from the non elite teams of the division and those teams around us if we are to stay up.

Just a reminder we weren't exactly doing that well when the previous manager was here and it's going to take time to sort everything out.

Archived