BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham At Home

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll do fine in the Championship with a regular run of games and decent service. I'm just glad he got a goal nice and early, hopefully he can take confidence from it and go on a run - I'd hope for 1 in every 3 or 4 games realistically.

I think the 1 in 32 was a bit harsh given he was mostly a sub at Sunderland over the last two seasons and when he did start he ended up on the wing (both sides), his last proper run in the championship (not counting 5 matches for Wolves) was with 'boro he netted 6 in 18 games season before last.

IF you look at both goals conceded against Hull was due to lack of organisation. Corry Evans form is getting better which is good. Then Graham to lead the line. Think Watt or Jackson would be better to compliment Graham.

*complement

Although, flattery will get you everywhere.

Great performance tonight. Pressed high up and ran them into the ground, 3-0 flattered them.

Very impressed with all the players but especially Evans, Gomez and Marshall. Not forgetting Graham and Brown who worked tirelessly and showed no little quality throughout.

Absolutely delighted tonight, the polar opposite to the gutless surrender of Saturday.

Huge win.

Not convinced by the line up but by all accounts a convincing win so it paid off.

Massive win as now we've a fair bit of daylight between us and the relegation spots. Have thought we wouldn't get relegated all season and wins like this confirm those thoughts to me.

Oh and nice to get a few goals too - will do our confidence the world of good.

Started off very nervous and lacking in confidence, but got better and better through the game. The lads worked their socks off, and thoroughly deserved the win.

Nice to come away from the ground happy.

That clip just reminded me of what a great overall team performance it was but also Duffy's filed off the corners of his ten-bob head, Steele's excellent save after having little to do for 89 minutes and Jackson's little cameo of pace after Brown had knackered out their defenders for 85.

Mm, who do you fancy for The Grand National ? Let me know and I'll back another horse.

I can see where he's coming from. We won despite the two up front today not because of them. The keeper practically threw the ball in the back of the net for Graham's goal, hopefully it will give him some confidence.

There were however some very good individual performances from the likes of Hanley Marshall Evans in particular Lenihan Gomez and even Bennett was much improved first half.

Lambert did very well to get such a positive reaction out of most of them after Saturdays debacle. I felt like we wanted it that bit more than Fulham on a bitterly cold night and that ultimately made the difference.

A satisfying performance. Full credit to Lambert he got team working hard and defending from the front. Graham kept looking like he couldn't give anymore but time after time his strength won through and he scored. Bennett is getting better and how good it was to see Duffy's header hit the back of the net! Even the ref seemed OK tonight.

Heard someone was talking to Graham who said we are now beginning to play the way PL wants.

I can see where he's coming from. We won ite the two up front today not because of them. The keeper practically threw the ball in the back of the net for Graham's goal, hopefully it will give him some confidence.

Is "ite" meant to say "despite"?

• Backroom

I can see where he's coming from. We won ite the two up front today not because of them. The keeper practically threw the ball in the back of the net for Graham's goal, hopefully it will give him some confidence.

There were however some very good individual performances from the likes of Hanley Marshall Evans in particular Lenihan Gomez and even Bennett was much improved first half.

Lambert did very well to get such a positive reaction out of most of them after Saturdays debacle. I felt like we wanted it that bit more than Fulham on a bitterly cold night and that ultimately made the difference.

I'm honestly astonished you can reel off the good performances whilst trying to diminish the role of the front two.

Perfect example of defending from the front, even when their legs had gone they chased everything down and allowed us the keep the pressure on, we won very much in part due to them and not in spite of them.

Good result, by the sounds of it we could have scored 6 and it wouldn't have flattered Rovers.

Big win considering it was against a team around us and that result does give us a bit of breathing room from those teams in the relegation spots.

Got to hope this result will give them a bit of confidence going into the cup game and more importantly the league itself.

I can see where he's coming from. We won despite the two up front today not because of them. The keeper practically threw the ball in the back of the net for Graham's goal, hopefully it will give him some confidence.

Blimey Rev, can't believe you're dissing the front two after tonight's performance!!

I'm pretty sure if you asked the Fulham centre halves, they would not share your opinion. I'd bet they've not had many harder games this season.

Two perfect examples in there for how Lambert wants us to play.

Firstly, around 1:50 where we press them right on the edge of their area from a goal kick. At least three Rovers players there, forcing them into the mistake.

Secondly, around 2:45 where, again, several Rovers players are aggressively pressuring their back line until they force the mistake. Great to see.

Archived