BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich Away

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah It's not as bad as I thought but still not great. In the league since beating Bristol lost 1-0 to reading, lost 1-0 to Bolton, lost 1-0 to Cardiff, drew with boro/Charlton 1-1, lost 1-0 to derby, 1-0 to dingles and tonight.

Excluding tonight in last 7 away games lost 1-0 5 times drawn 1-1 twice and if stays the same lost 6 1-0 and 2 draws.

Now you can't complain. We will loose 2-0 :)

2-0 - at least it breaks the 1-0 run.

Worrying thing is that Ipswich don't even sound like they've had to get out of first gear to beat us.

Lambert's just put a lot of pressure on himself and the club for Brentford on Saturday with his selection tonight. Poor management IMO.

Did the same against West Ham and it didn't work.

• Backroom

Game over

Whether you agree with the changes or not it shows how far away this squad is from being good enough.

No major damage done tonight but another loss on Saturday could be very costly if others pick up wins

• Moderation Lead

Very poor result this, even if Ipswich are above us in the league. Brentford are in even worse form than us though so Saturday's game now takes on paramount importance!!

Thank god we got a win against boro, had we not we'd have been in a very worrying position.

We're not safe yet, although with some more than winnable home games left, there's no reason we should go down.

Don't wanna think about that. Roll on Saturday

• Moderation Lead

Apathy at yet another defeat.

That is more damning than lots of cursing and swearing.

Saves lobbing my phone. Plus 'er indoors would probably boot off...

That's why I couldn't understand the positivity after Brum at home. As you say, we've seen too many false dawns. We're still a very soft touch and beaten all too easily, all too often.

I think K-Hod said it previously but "I'm fed up about being fed up about Rovers"

Archived