BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich Away

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it's a sh#t result in a sh#t season but it's all about next season.

If tonight's performance marks the cards of the fringe players such as Henley then the decks can be completely cleared for next season. Early business in the summer is needed, a full pre-season and let's give it a right good go.

• Moderation Lead

I think K-Hod said it previously but "I'm fed up about being fed up about Rovers"

Good memory! It's one step forward and 2 back this week. Desperately disappointing. I can only hope Graham is back on Saturday, will at least give us a fighting chance...

We must pick up a decent keeper in the summer Steele is bobbins .

I've been saying that for a while. He has a good game now and again but that's not good enough.

Our defence is pretty poor all round for this league in honesty. It's a mid-table defence.

We desperately need a quality proven striker other than Graham in the Summer.

Very very predictable result.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that the rest of the season is like a glorified preseason and I'm still of the opinion Lambert is the one of the few perhaps only beacon of light in the club. But he's got to stop picking the likes of brown/Henley/spurr/akpan. It's showing poor judgment to persist with such terrible players.

I'm off to Ewood on Friday for our fa youth cup semi as much as anything just to see how bad the standard of youth football is in the country where our kids (who have done bloody well in a national sense) aren't even good enough to get in ahead of some of these bozos we have in first xi squad.

And did the same against Birmingham, and it did.

What did? We played an under strength side against West Ham and rested players for the following game, which we lost.

We played a full strength side against Burnley, Birmingham and Leeds. Beating Brummies but losing to the Dingles and Leeds?

Just looked it up and we've score 13 goals in 17 away games this season. Potent.

Going to take something extremely surprising to get an equaliser here. One off Brown's fat arse would do.

More worryingly, if you've looked it up, you'll know who scored more than half of those 13 away goals...

Can't blame PL too much for the starting line-up as the season is already over and he's got to give some players some real game time to be 100% of who he needs to ship out come summer time.

Over ? I wish I shared you're confidence in these tired players

Archived