Coyle  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Coyle as a manager?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jimmy SEM themselves have said they are not representing him on Twitter.

Can you provide a link, because it seems to me SEM are not actually trading at the moment. So yes he is not with SEM because in all but name they do not seem very active anymore. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04155991/filing-history But it certainly seems he was.

No website anymore etc same with Kentaro , All that groups companies seem to be either in the process of or are being wound down it seems and the employees/associates scattered far and wide

Think people are getting confused with Sports Entertainment Marketing which is as far as I can see not related and were the ones who have aided dafabet in various sponsorships

So Coyle has catagorically denied any knowledge of SEM. If he does have links then they should be easy to uncover.

If he has lied in his first interview then that would be career suicide so I'm sort of tempted to believe him.

Either way, if it proves to be a lie the backlash will be so big he won't last long. If it is true I will take it as a crumb of comfort.

Other issues can't be brushed away, obviously !!

Not that it matters but Beanhead said OC was SEM back in 2010 http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/blackburn-caretaker-steve-kean-fancies-3345408also Owen Oyston pulled out of signing OC in 2014 due to agent interferences. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2749113/Owen-Coyle-talks-stall-Blackpool-face-fight-replace-Jose-Riga-manager.html Also seen something relating to JA, Redknapp, Kean and Coyle but can't seem find it just now. He may not have links now but almost certainly has in the past, so why say he doesn't know who SEM are goodness knows.

Also Coyle Jr tweeted at 9am 26th may 'everything happens for a reason' but OC said he got the call Sunday 29th? Don't think so

Not that it matters but Beanhead said OC was SEM back in 2010 http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/blackburn-caretaker-steve-kean-fancies-3345408also Owen Oyston pulled out of signing OC in 2014 due to agent interferences. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2749113/Owen-Coyle-talks-stall-Blackpool-face-fight-replace-Jose-Riga-manager.html Also seen something relating to JA, Redknapp, Kean and Coyle but can't seem find it just now. He may not have links now but almost certainly has in the past, so why say he doesn't know who SEM are goodness knows.

Also Coyle Jr tweeted at 9am 26th may 'everything happens for a reason' but OC said he got the call Sunday 29th? Don't think so

.........Pants on Fire !

OK I take back my previous post. He has blatantly lied in his first interview and needs to be hung drawn and quartered immediately.

You can't do that! Why lie for God's sake. It's in black and white.

I give up.

Coyle Out

OK I take back my previous post. He has blatantly lied in his first interview and needs to be hung drawn and quartered immediately.

You can't do that! Why lie for God's sake. It's in black and white.

I give up.

Coyle Out

C'mon give him a chance, wait until the can you see the plane with banner test :)

It's such a strange lie to tell when so much evidence is out there to the contrary. It's Keanesque in stupidity.

Arrogance and untouchability.

We could well be about to see a repeat of the Kean era. I'm really not sure I can take it.

If we're making excuses perhaps he misheard the question.

Did he balls he said he had no agent as well and Chaddy then quoted his son who said he had ... Who is lying big chinp or baby chimp ?

#coyleout #venkysout

Did he balls he said he had no agent as well and Chaddy then quoted his son who said he had ... Who is lying big chinp or baby chimp ?

#coyleout #venkysout

I suppose I just can't comprehend why anyone would lie about that, especially as he appears to be unaffiliated with them now.

Arrogance and untouchability.

We could well be about to see a repeat of the Kean era. I'm really not sure I can take it.

I think you have nailed it there...And I can't help being amused at the irony of Steve Kean, himself, being one of the witnesses ,who said Coyle was represented by SEM.

Even in the depths of despair, there is humour....

The Burnley link is difficult to handle and some won't get beyond this.

So OC starts with little or no support and he can only change that by winning football matches.

If the team starts slow he'll never recover. His start is so, so crucial.

Problem is, for now at least, he has a tiny squad with little talent. Gathering points early on will be very hard.

The only saving grace is that OC is better than Jewell or Redfearn.

The Burnley link is difficult to handle and some won't get beyond this.

So OC starts with little or no support and he can only change that by winning football matches.

If the team starts slow he'll never recover. His start is so, so crucial.

Problem is, for now at least, he has a tiny squad with little talent. Gathering points early on will be very hard.

The only saving grace is that OC is better than Jewell or Redfearn.

Your not seeing beyond it you mean :)

Most on here are far more concerned with his behind the scenes links, his terrible record post 1 season at Burnley and the fact he's got form for questionable morals.

Most on here are far more concerned with his behind the scenes links, his terrible record post 1 season at Burnley and the fact he's got form for questionable morals.

You know, if having 'management experience', including securing PL football once, is all it takes to win some folk over, Steve Kean actually has as good a CV as Coyle. In fact, the bald one's foray into overseas football means his actually pips Coyle's.

You know, if having 'management experience', including securing PL football once, is all it takes to win some folk over, Steve Kean actually has as good a CV as Coyle. In fact, the bald one's foray into overseas football means his actually pips Coyle's.

Whereas Coyles move to Colne Dynamos doesn't count?

Sorry, not Colne, Houston.

Archived