Coyle  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Coyle as a manager?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO. not just for the fact that he's a dingle but more importantly the fact that he's a SEM/kentaro client (unless it's been proved otherwise) and is overall just a @#/? manager. Who wrote on this site something like from a mate he does challenges for a bag of doughnuts and tried to correct a medical who knew what he was doing and told them 'I'm the boss you'll do as I say' even though it was on a medical matter which he knew nothing about? Forgot who wrote it sorry, but very worrying if true, although it did give me a laugh.

Shame Chris brown won't be here any more (unless he gets a new deal) as he's the only thing that would keep me chuckling amongst all the @#/?. It's gonna be one looooonnnngggggg season, and we said that this time last year!

OK, who clicked the wrong button?

Maybe it's the question that unclear with the absence of Blackburn Rovers being mentioned. Maybe someone at work doesn't like their manager and thinks having a full kit wnker would be better :D

Angry beyond belief just at the mention of it. I'm not prepared to give this prick a minutes worth of a chance. Coyle out! Venkys out! SEM/Kentaro out!

1 The crowning turd in the water pipe is he's an sem/kentaro man which means Jerome Anderson and his cronies still have the ear of the owners after all they've done to the club they are still allowed to destroy it in order to make themselves profit.

2 Add to that he's flopped most places he's been

3 He's an ex dingle

4 During the kean days he stuck up for kean and criticised the fans.

5 I'm convinced this is a decision taken purely to @#/? the fans off as usual football considerations don't come into it.

Angry beyond belief just at the mention of it. I'm not prepared to give this prick a minutes worth of a chance. Coyle out! Venkys out! SEM/Kentaro out!

1 The crowning turd in the water pipe is he's an sem/kentaro man which means Jerome Anderson and his cronies still have the ear of the owners after all they've done to the club they are still allowed to destroy it in order to make themselves profit.

2 Add to that he's flopped most places he's been

3 He's an ex dingle

4 During the kean days he stuck up for kean and criticised the fans.

5 I'm convinced this is a decision taken purely to @#/? the fans off as usual football considerations don't come into it.

Absolutely. We can't underestimate their control agenda and drive to show the serfs who is boss. Remember their stubborn refusal to sack Kean, even extending his contract.

Anyway, I have now accepted that it doesn't matter who the manager is. Venky's are toxic. Their "partners" are toxic. It is best that there is no ambiguity and for me that is the situation after today. They are the enemy and there is no "give Lambert a chance" style diversion.

If it means administration, so be it, Administration is our salvation. VEXIT stage left...

Though the choice of manager is never going to get universal approval - they really couldn't have picked a worse one from a fans perspective.

His record is distinctly average - and he is going to have to win a lot of matches early season to get the crowd on side. It could be the first time a new manager is boo'ed before we have played a match.

Love to know who is advising the owners on this one - they have managed to pick out the worst of a bad bunch.

Absolutely. We can't underestimate their control agenda and drive to show the serfs who is boss. Remember their stubborn refusal to sack Kean, even extending his contract.

Anyway, I have now accepted that it doesn't matter who the manager is. Venky's are toxic. Their "partners" are toxic. It is best that there is no ambiguity and for me that is the situation after today. They are the enemy and there is no "give Lambert a chance" style diversion.

If it means administration, so be it, Administration is our salvation. VEXIT stage left...

Starve a fever.

• Backroom

Do I want Owen Coyle as manager? No.

Do I think we can attract better given our current situation? Probably not.

Am I past the point of caring? Unfortunately, yes.

This appointnent makes me even more commited to Rovers because it is now completely obvious, if it wasn't before, that the owners are actually goading the fans into

some sort of action.

I think they now want a fight. Lets give it to them.

Venky's out

SEM back in the door.

He'll be unsackable like Kean.

Yep, this appointment was made in Barnet

Poll now needs changing to DID you want Coyle as the new manager

You are assuming we can't get him out

This appointnent makes me even more commited to Rovers because it is now completely obvious, if it wasn't before, that the owners are actually goading the fans into

some sort of action.

I think they now want a fight. Lets give it to them.

Venky's out

I think you give them too much credit - they are too far removed and are clueless as to what is going on IMO.

Amazing, they go from Lambert who most of the fan base were behind to Coyle who most fans will be against before we have even kicked a ball.

Archived