BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer/discussion Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which is exactly what I've been asking Abbey to do. Move along, leave the likes of Chaddy alone, but he just can't.

That man has a sad and unhealthy obsession with Chaddy. Someone more abrasive than me might suggest there was some homoeroticism going on but I of course wouldn't suggest anything of the sort.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍🏽

Long overdue, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd already looked and found a better option.

The lack of communication in terms of signing players to new deals, or just getting a deal for Danny Graham obviously played a major part in Lambert leaving.

Its incompetence on a level i never known in football, only Risdales contract negotiations at Leeds come close to this.

Why did you add the last line?

It's just a dig, like your buddy chaddy and the others you cannot resist a dig. Respect others views, it's the transfer thread and Venkys write the cheques as small as they may be and therefore, when we find ourselves shopping in the bargain basement they are bound to be mentioned.

Ignore it if you don't like it, really f'n easy to do according to you and the chaddy mafia!!!!

Haha I'd honestly hate to be soooo angry all the time. Chill out mate.

The point is that the rest of us 'Rovers Fans' aren't constantly 'venting' our happiness at clapping mate. The rest of of us are happy to discuss transfers on the transfer thread!

You're right to vent is fine...but please stop getting upset every time we don't all join in with your constant whining.

Fine by me pal. Just don't get all bent out of shape when people mention Venkys.

Like when Hanley is sold and transfer fee is "used on wages for a loan player" instead of bringing in a decent replacement despite Hanley's wages already being in the budget. With £5m in the kitty, we should be able to spend £2m and remain FFP compliant.

Which is exactly what I've been asking Abbey to do. Move along, leave the likes of Chaddy alone, but he just can't.

That man has a sad and unhealthy obsession with Chaddy. Someone more abrasive than me might suggest there was some homoeroticism going on but I of course wouldn't suggest anything of the sort.

stfu i aint biting

Abbeys a legendary lover of the ladies only I've heard :rover:

I really think Venkys might double it and give Coyle £11m to spend on players. Buy 3 decent players with that and then get Rhodes back on loan!! We'll be flying!

Hahahaha brilliant, it's a good idea, maybe if they release a bit of that blaitant sexual tension they have for each other the messageboard might be a bit less, well the way it is 😂 Come on lads get it over with, just don't wear that Coyle mask chaddy!

I really think Venkys might double it and give Coyle £11m to spend on players. Buy 3 decent players with that and then get Rhodes back on loan!! We'll be flying!

ha ha and pigs are flying pal

The only things that will be flying mate are pigs.

Nice try though 😁

only my opinion if this is true if Newcastle come with that deal and add ons the slumdogs will take it

6 mil plus 2 mil in adds on.

Give Coyle that Money and we could sign a replacement like Sean Morrison from Cardiff or Aden Flint from Bristol City and use the rest to sign 1 or 2 other players

Powell gone to wigan...varela at man utd seems to be allowed to leave as mourinho doesnt see him as part of the future we should be all over that one

he wasnt a roaring success at wigan last time and let them down on the eve of their biggest game of the season

Give Coyle that Money and we could sign a replacement like Sean Morrison from Cardiff or Aden Flint from Bristol City and use the rest to sign 1 or 2 other players

you still don't get it stop dreaming whatever we get for any player nowhere near the full amount will go back into strengthing the squad

• Backroom

Honestly think Ward is a good option at the back.

Hanley leaving in itself isn't the problem it's the constant process of selling and not using the money that's the problem.

Chaddy where is the evidence to suggest Coyle will get the full amount? Rhodes was sold in January and you seem to think the full 9 million was used on the loans of Graham Gomez grimes and on the signings of ward and Bennett. Not a chance, we haven't paid a fee for anyone yet this summer and if Hanley is sold for 6 million I imagine we'd pay a fee for one player for no more than a million if we're lucky and then still look at loans and frees. We aren't in an embargo anymore but we may as well be, we are debted up to our eyeballs man?! I admire your optimism mate but Jesus come on

Honestly think Ward is a good option at the back.

Hanley leaving in itself isn't the problem it's the constant process of selling and not using the money that's the problem.

Duffy's Euro exploits and Hanley's 'injury' (amidst bids) could almost certainly see Ward and Wheaton as our main CB pairing.

It's going to be a tough old season.

• Backroom

Ward / Duffy or Ward / Hanley wouldn't be an issue but Ward / Wheaton would be a worry

I think Ward / Brown is more likely mind when he's fit at least

Archived