BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Championship 2016/17 Season

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Omar Bogle with 2 goals tonight and didn't Burton's and Bristols new boys score at weekend?

amazing what happens when you strengthen your team 

Just now, Tom said:

Omar Bogle with 2 goals tonight and didn't Burton's and Bristols new boys score at weekend?

Strengthen your team? I've forgotten what that even means.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Omar Bogle is brilliant - I hate to sound like Chaddy but I've been saying we should sign him for 12 months now. 

Just now, davulsukur said:

On the flip side of that game, whats wrong with owners of football clubs. Sacking Rowett and appointing Zola has been nothing short of a disaster.

Looking good for play offs, now 12th, 12 points behind Sheff Wed in 6th and only 1 win in 12. (something about 12 here...........)

Didn't Zola once replace Dyche? Bumley have never looked back since.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I wont be judging Rhodes until he plays(starts) 10 Premier league games. He never had a chance at Boro. 

No doubt he will score loads in the Championship. I predict he will get into double figures for Wednesday this season.

Who cares?

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Rhodes is a cert to score against us next game 

Goodness, I didn't even know we were playing until I checked after seeing your post.

I normally like a visit to Sheffield Wednesday but instead will be stuck in a hotel in London on my lonesome on Valentines night.

Mercerman:  what will the score be please?

Just now, preston blue said:

Goodness, I didn't even know we were playing until I checked after seeing your post.

I normally like a visit to Sheffield Wednesday but instead will be stuck in a hotel in London on my lonesome on Valentines night.

Mercerman:  what will the score be please?

The Owls to win comfortably with Rhodes to bag at least a brace.

Will be looking to recoup today's losses on this match.  Owls are 4/6 to win - will take that with a few quid also on 4-1 at 35/1.

Taking the wife out for dinner on Valentine's Day so choice of wine may well be dependent upon how it's going at half time !

Archived