BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Championship 2016/17 Season

40 minutes ago, Mercerman said:

The Owls to win comfortably with Rhodes to bag at least a brace.

Will be looking to recoup today's losses on this match.  Owls are 4/6 to win - will take that with a few quid also on 4-1 at 35/1.

Taking the wife out for dinner on Valentine's Day so choice of wine may well be dependent upon how it's going at half time !

Awesome. 3-1 win to Rovers it is then! Cheers Merc.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Mercerman said:

The Owls to win comfortably with Rhodes to bag at least a brace.

Will be looking to recoup today's losses on this match.  Owls are 4/6 to win - will take that with a few quid also on 4-1 at 35/1.

Taking the wife out for dinner on Valentine's Day so choice of wine may well be dependent upon how it's going at half time !

"The wife"! So 20th century! :)

May I be the first one to bitch about the Preston game kicking off at 1pm. I'm travelling home that day. I could make a 3pm kick off but not a 1pm.

And yet they will allow 9000 Man U free reign of Blackburn next Sunday for a 4.30pm kick off.

40 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

They got 7200 for the Darwen End, who knows how many others will be in home areas...

You only need to look at the Rovers twitter account and fan pages on Facebook to see there will be loads of Mancs in the home ends. They're all over with the sob stories - 

I'm a Rovers fan from ... that has the opportunity to come over but i'm not on the database, can I get a ticket?

11  Championship games on Sky for the rest of February and March. Surprise, surprise but Rovers don't appear once.

Just shows how low our stock has fallen under these charlatans :angry:

charlatan
ˈʃɑːlət(ə)n/
noun
plural noun: charlatans
  1. a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill.
    "a self-confessed con artist and charlatan"
    synonyms: quack, mountebank, sham, fraud, fake, humbug, impostor, pretender, masquerader, hoodwinker, hoaxer, cheat, deceiver, dissembler, double-dealer, double-crosser, trickster, confidence trickster, cheater, swindler, fraudster, racketeer;

I think you get what I mean.

14 hours ago, Stonesrick said:

11  Championship games on Sky for the rest of February and March. Surprise, surprise but Rovers don't appear once.

I always assumed our game v Burton was on TV, being a Friday night. Turns out it's not.

Anyone any idea why there are two games next Friday?

2 hours ago, frosty said:

I always assumed our game v Burton was on TV, being a Friday night. Turns out it's not.

Anyone any idea why there are two games next Friday?

There's a Burton Brewers Scooter Club Rally on the Saturday so our match has been switched to Friday night.

Somebody somewhere must think Rovers fans and Mods don't get on.

Archived