BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

El Trialist played for the under 23s at Fylde tonight but only had 2 mentions on their Twitter feed so doubt he is going to earn a deal

Shame not for Venkys profit reasons but i love a good fairytale.

Like when Samba or Berner came!

• Backroom

Shame not for Venkys profit reasons but i love a good fairytale.

Like when Samba or Berner came!

Same - in honesty I just enjoy an unknown quantity which is why I hoped Fode wasn't terrible.

Finnish footballers remind me a lot if Rovers academy. Once promising talent rarely became any good. I really can't see anyone I'd like too see wearing Rovers shirt. There is few playing in big leagues but the rest are awful in the national team. This Vayrynen lad can't even make to the squad.

Litmanen was a huge player of course and is a real classy lad. When he played himself he was very serious and never gave media chance to make a story off the field. These days he is a regular expert on tv during WC and Euros and Champions League. So funny guy and always gives a laugh.

you forgot about Mika Hakkinen and Kimi Raikkonen

• Backroom

Did somebody seriously remove my post which quoted a statement from the link provided?

Seriously?

Guys. :rolleyes:

I did because the link was clickbait and I had removed the original post

Another non-article.

Would love Vydra and Moore but we have as much chance signing them as I have growing another testicle

Is that Liam Moore? Was going to mention him the other day. Surplus to requirements and Rotherham are interested. Hopefully we can get our nose in there for a loan - good mobile defender who would add real quality at this level.

Is that Liam Moore? Was going to mention him the other day. Surplus to requirements and Rotherham are interested. Hopefully we can get our nose in there for a loan - good mobile defender who would add real quality at this level.

Yeah - Liam.

Didn't know Rotherham were linked. Surely even we can compete with them for him.

Good defender

Just flicked onto this thread briefly to see if there's any new news of possible incomings and it seems quite noticeable that people are logging on actually hoping that we've signed someone **** so they can have another good moan about Venky's. God forbid we sign anyone who looks half decent, people won't know what to do with themselves.

The level of stick Coyle already appears to be attracting also seems to be off the scale. The season is still 2 weeks off yet yet and he hasn't said anything particularly contentious as far as I can see recently yet people seem determined to stick the boot in at every opportunity. I'm not his biggest fan by any means but I'm prepared to judge him on his actual results, not jumping on and twisting round every little thing he says.

100% agree with you RB. With a few notable exceptions every post these days is negative with people kicking every aspect of the club at every opportunity. Seems like a huge waste of energy to me.

I'll start forming my opinions at 4.45pm on August 6th.

El Trialist played for the under 23s at Fylde tonight but only had 2 mentions on their Twitter feed so doubt he is going to earn a deal

He played very well Tom. Very quick feet, good use of the ball and never stops running. Only downside is his size - one wonders if he would be robust enough for the Championship.

Just over a week to go and its unpleasantly quiet on the inward transfer front

Worryingly it seems as though Duffy is interesting a number of clubs and if the reported offers (£3M) are to be believed I can't see Rovers turning that down

He played very well Tom. Very quick feet, good use of the ball and never stops running. Only downside is his size - one wonders if he would be robust enough for the Championship.

Who the hell is El Trialist?

Good to hear. Foristieri manages it and he's praticly a dwarf.

• Backroom

Thanks Parson as always great to see a first hand view I couldn't find any info from Rovers fans so my info came from the Fylde Twitter.

Surely worth a shot if the wages are right? Derbyshire is small and still managed to score a few

100% agree with you RB. With a few notable exceptions every post these days is negative with people kicking every aspect of the club at every opportunity. Seems like a huge waste of energy to me.

We are in a negative situation. Negative reactions are totally appropriate.

You'll get there, it'll just take you longer!

• Backroom

Just over a week to go and its unpleasantly quiet on the inward transfer front

Worryingly it seems as though Duffy is interesting a number of clubs and if the reported offers (£3M) are to be believed I can't see Rovers turning that down

Who the hell is El Trialist?

El Bakhtoui

We've had 6yrs of terminal decline, mismanagement and abuse, do you really need another 10 days to form an opinion?

Archived