BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Articles Related To Venky's And Rovers

DE.

"Locals, who made their lives a misery.." What a bizarre inversion!

God, we are in trouble. This is textbook, victim- centric,distorted logic!

Administration is better than slow, lingering death. VENKY'S OUT

Surprised you're the only one to pick up on this, the fact that they've made the lives a misery of 20 odd thousand locals seems to have passed him by.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to mention this but what if they'd bought Newcastle, Villa, Everton, Sunderland etc...? There would have been riots, bloodshed and outrage in the media.

The joys of supporting a 'smaller club' hey?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am totally gutted with our situation I really see no light at the end of the tunnel which foreign owner would want to buy this club realistically. We need a miracle and fast and I am so frustrated by the lack of care and the amount of corruption there is within the FA who do the square root of F all for the clubs and for the national team. Our leagues are a joke our club is a joke our national team is a joke.

Yes, you are correct. Considering this situation, maybe it's time to cancel my contract with Sky as they are the catalyst for all you mention. Maybe time to hit Rupert in his pocket.

"Locals, who made their lives a misery.." What a bizarre inversion!

God, we are in trouble. This is textbook, victim- centric,distorted logic!

Administration is better than slow, lingering death. VENKY'S OUT

That bit made my blood boil it really did and just shows what an utter gonad Nixon is and which side butters his bread. The day we get rid of this lot and get a proper chairman again that fat keener ought to be banned from Ewood.

So lets get this alleged scenario , (written by the chubby red top funster and friend of the spiv and his rats nest) straight that is the fans fault apparently, (short version). Find it stange that another of his wee gems is yet again failing and he is moving the spotlight? anyway

An apparent reputable respected business women allowed her brother to purchase a football club on their behalf with the help of a spiv and Swiss friend of the FA. Because this worldwide business did not apparently understand written English they were bent over and royally rogered with the blind eye of the Football Association helping their approved agents and former business partners carry out the scam.

Despite one letter to the solicitors representing the spiv his Swiss mate and their football investment fund partners under whatever company they were operating under , they allowed the spivs appointed manager (yes i use that term loosely) to continue to cause Havoc until relegation was finally achieved and the outflow of players and cash continued.Then allowed him to resign with a nice pay off all the time allowing their representatives at Ewood to tell the FA their investment partners were not running the club.

So angry was Mrs Desai at the events that they allowed the Agencies friends at Ewood to continue the scam until they themselves received a nice pay off

Despite appointing non friends of the agency they were fired off, until appointing a new advisor with links to one of the agencies who parachuted a manager in with links as well

And it is the fans fault how ,Mrs Desai?

Alternative theory (remember one the V's employees mentioning on here , that somebody had offered to run it cheaper once they took over) the scam was planned from the start with Venky's (or maybe just one of them) blessings and it turned sour, still not the fans fault Desai

So taking the red top funsters story as true , (yes I know humour me) Mrs Desai face up to your and your families actions and get over to Ewood and face the people you are blaming for you and your families failings , surely the supporters of Blackburn Rovers are not as scary as the 50 thousand angry chicken farmers that you apparently stood up to, or was that BS as well as the pre written scripts that your project partners wrote for you, the Arsenal of the North uhmm wonder who that came from

An FA spokesperson said: 'There are still matters to be decided and therefore it is not appropriate to comment.'

So brush / carpet ? Seems to be the way when it involves certain agents and their ex companies

There needs to be an investigation into the Rochina / Formica deals they'll hold the key to any wrong doings here I bet. Thing is though the snakes were on the inside by then so the paper work will have been processed or massaged in the right way unlike at Bolton where there was something to flag it up.

No wonder they wanted control of their own club, stuff like this was dummy runs for bigger things to come !

The FA was so intrinsically linked to to SEM/Anderson/Kentaro at the time, that any cover up fans suspect re Rovers will never surface, but we live in hope.

The only way what has gone on at Ewood, will ever come to light, is if someone comes out and talks properly and an independent enquiry is commissioned. In a lot of ways what Nixon said in the Sun, about Venky's not wanting to deal with Locals, with regards to a sale, will almost certainly be due to them fearing reprisals for what they have done. I have thought for an awful long time, that the reason for them not bailing is down to fear of wrong doing beING uncovered.

ALLEGEDLY. :)

He needs to come out and explain himself for that line because it looks like it's another blame the fans swipe even if he is alluding to something else.

After what Venkys and their partners have inflicted on this club and the fans it has to go down as the biggest buck passing line in history.

Even Oliver Holt once said I feel sorry for the Blackburn fans they've had their club taken away from them overnight. That was when the media had finally woken up to Kean.

More on the double standards of the FA

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/08/sammy-lee-sam-allardyce-fa-england-double-standards?CMP=share_btn_tw

Significant elements of Gartside’s evidence were described as “unsatisfactory”; the player, McCann, was “clearly untruthful” on occasion, Waksman found; Anderson was “a very unreliable witness”; Weston’s denial that Sheron was acting as an unlicensed agent was “absurd”; Sheron’s account of it was “implausible”.

FA committee member at the club, SEM, dodgy dealings, FA having the evidence but doing nothing, where have I heard that scenario before?

More on the double standards of the FA

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/08/sammy-lee-sam-allardyce-fa-england-double-standards?CMP=share_btn_tw

Significant elements of Gartsides evidence were described as unsatisfactory; the player, McCann, was clearly untruthful on occasion, Waksman found; Anderson was a very unreliable witness; Westons denial that Sheron was acting as an unlicensed agent was absurd; Sherons account of it was implausible.

FA committee member at the club, SEM, dodgy dealings, FA having the evidence but doing nothing, where have I heard that scenario before?

How can the FA be forced into taking action.

Can't remember if there's a petition or one could be created in order to have their obvious neglect of duties discussed in parliament.

• 2 weeks later...

More from another Guardian article about the same case. After McGill won the case , note his comments about the FA's weakness, avoidance, unwillingness to act/ not being fit for purpose. It could have been taken from this message board. Even more familiar, the judge's comments re "unlawful means conspiracy by SEM"

“I got nothing back from them,” he said. “I have dealt with numerous people over the years at the FA; there are a lot of good and nice people, but on the compliance side, they are weak. I have told them that t hey should pay me my money back, that as an agent, working to their rules, they owed me a duty of care. I’m working underneath their umbrella but they have done nothing; I am afraid they are not fit for purpose.”

After SEM poached McCann from him, McGill complained to the FA immediately, on 8 June 2007, but when the governing body failed to discipline anyone, he took legal action, first suing McCann, who settled for £50,000, then SEM and Bolton.

“I don’t like cheats,” McGill told to the Guardian, “and I just decided I wasn’t going to stand for it.”

He said the FA would give him no information about how the deal had been done after McCann was poached away from him, claiming it had to keep them confidential, so he had to obtain the relevant documents via expensive court applications. It was only by legal disclosure he saw the contract which had been sent to the FA and that it had been obviously backdated, in pen, by hand.

Waksman found this was done by SEM, to falsely represent they had been acting for McCann a week longer than they had. Bolton’s then chairman Phil Gartside, an FA board member at the time, was found to have dissembled about when he signed the contract, before admitting it was on 8 June 2007, not on 1 June as the contract had been changed to say.

Altogether, McGill said the legal actions had cost him “an awful lot of money,” more than the £300,000 he would have earned had McCann stuck to their agreement and he had proceeded to complete the £1m basic salary per year deal for the player at Bolton. The court of appeal has agreed he is due damages for “unlawful means conspiracy” by SEM, and referred it back to Waksman to decide how much.

• 5 months later...
  • Glenn pinned this topic
  • Glenn unpinned this topic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4474492/Blackburn-left-no-joy-no-money-no-hope.html

Heard about the cleaning staff on Saturday. They've stopped the 'deep clean' of the stadium they do every summer. People now having to look for work over the summer. That must have be saving £millions:wacko:

OccupyEwood anyone?:angry:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4474810/Blackburn-freefall-Venky-s-leave.html

Sutton on Rovers

2 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4474492/Blackburn-left-no-joy-no-money-no-hope.html

Heard about the cleaning staff on Saturday. They've stopped the 'deep clean' of the stadium they do every summer. People now having to look for work over the summer. That must have be saving £millions:wacko:

OccupyEwood anyone?:angry:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4474810/Blackburn-freefall-Venky-s-leave.html

Sutton on Rovers

Heard about Academy lay offs too - any truth?

32 minutes ago, MCMC1875 said:

32 minutes ago, MCMC1875 said:

They've already sold the apartments haven't they?

38 minutes ago, MCMC1875 said:

Haven't got a clue about that, only knew about cleaners because I know the fella of one of those potted.

What's happened at the Academy?

All this will get much worse if we go down.

Archived