BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Articles Related To Venky's And Rovers

DE.

The photo caption "Steve Kean’s controversial appointment didn’t last too long". They should have tried being a fan in that era, it certainly felt like it lasted far too long!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-5-5 at 8:17 AM, blueboy3333 said:

They've stopped the 'deep clean' of the stadium they do every summer. People now having to look for work over the summer. That must have be saving £millions:wacko:

When the club's budget is 50p, then it seems like it is.

There's an ever so slightly bigger problem than Venky's incompetence at running Rovers, and that is the fact that they clearly don't want to invest any money. You could possibly get away with bobbing along safely with one or the other, but they are doing neither.

#CleanersIn #VenkysOut

9 minutes ago, Veiny Flap said:

From that article:-

'Mrs Desai and her family, who are understood only to be willing to sell to foreign owners. The Indians are also thought to be weighing up the sale of the ground’s rural Brockhall training ground'

24 minutes ago, Veiny Flap said:

That article is the depressing reality. 

Right I need to take some time away from following the club at the moment. It's not a healthy, positive place and I predict worse is to come, both short and long term. 

F*** you Venkys for what you have done to this historic club. Scum. 

12 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

That article is the depressing reality. 

Right I need to take some time away from following the club at the moment. It's not a healthy, positive place and I predict worse is to come, both short and long term. 

F*** you Venkys for what you have done to this historic club. Scum. 

Take it easy BDS.

Plenty of tweets from well known former and current footballers and also articles in the Press attacking the Venky's.

Where have these people been, and why have they been silent, for the last few years?

Sadly we will probably be old news by next week.

I am really naffed off.

He should be writing the same for the Times of India, so the fat ignorant ones would stand a better chance of being force-fed the uncomfortable truth about their tenure at Ewood Park. Backwards stawt, the lot of them.

The only quarrel I'd have with Winter's article is that he seems to think the Lancashire Telefart is a newspaper.

Venky stawt Out, Cheston Out, Telefart Out. Cleaners In & Owners who are football people who care about BRFC In.

3 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Funny how the media almost unanimously sees the horrendous position we are in but throughout the Kean era and beyond nothing but snidy remarks and scoffing at any attempts to protest. 

Injunctions and at the time SEM was turning over 20 plus million and Anderson was going to chase any drop in damages so his solicitor said.

on Friday andersons companies are no more

Archived