BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rotherham At Home

Did you see Raya in the cup match? He had me nervous every time he was involved. I'll take your assessment of Mahoney as I haven't seen him this season but I'm not sure about one up front. Doesn't work in my opinion.

Yes, he made a mistake for one of their goals but made some great saves to keep us in the game.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day I start caring when an Owen Coyle team wins or loses will be when hell freezes over.

Prediction: Couldn't care less

I understand completely and that was me a few weeks ago then I looked long and hard at the table, we really want to avoid going down and if Coyle gets to gloat after beating mighty Rotherham so be it. We need to win to have any chance of staying in the div, we are going to get cut a drift.

Its all a side show, but for the fans that are still going I really hope we win, and if we don't, I really hope its the straw thats breaks the camels back and the place goes into meltdown.

Rovers 2 Rotherham 1

Games against Rotherham have been tight affairs recently so I expect the same tomorrow. Looking forward to it and feel we will probably edge it. Only mid-September and yet I feel this is a crucial game in terms of the season. Lose this and Coyle really will have nowhere to hide.

Rotherham have lost their last 3 away league games : 3-0 3-0 4-0.

If we can't beat them, then EVERYBODY should be boycotting.

I had similar thoughts after QPR and Wolves got trounced on Tuesday.

Rotherham starting to look like last season before Warnock stepped in.

If they beat us then it would appear we are the weakest team in the division and deservedly in bottom spot.

• Backroom

1-3 with us going, 2-0 down then scoring in last ten and going for a late equaliser and them countering.

Mild boos, we deserved at least 4 points according to the fraud!

I understand completely and that was me a few weeks ago then I looked long and hard at the table, we really want to avoid going down and if Coyle gets to gloat after beating mighty Rotherham so be it. We need to win to have any chance of staying in the div, we are going to get cut a drift.

You can only stem the tide for so long.

Games against Rotherham have been tight affairs recently so I expect the same tomorrow. Looking forward to it and feel we will probably edge it. Only mid-September and yet I feel this is a crucial game in terms of the season. Lose this and Coyle really will have nowhere to hide.

top troll of the week .

Day I start caring when an Owen Coyle team wins or loses will be when hell freezes over.

Prediction: Couldn't care less

Why post here then?

That Owen coyle team you are referring to is Blackburn Rovers! It might not be the one any of us wanted, but it's still Blackburn Rovers, not an Owen Coyle XI or "Venkys Fc"

Believe it or not, people are still interested in the team. Despite all the crap that's gone on, we are still talking about a sport - just don't expect everyone to see it the same way.

Personally - I won't be going tomorrow I don't think, as my dad can't, the other lad I go with is abroad and Khod doesn't have a season ticket anymore - I'll still likely be listening or reading on here!

That Owen coyle team you are referring to is Blackburn Rovers! It might not be the one any of us wanted, but it's still Blackburn Rovers, not an Owen Coyle XI or "Venkys Fc"

Maybe for you, but for many it's Rovers in name only.

The soul has been ripped out of the club.

Don't think we'll lose but can't see us winning either. Sounds like some of the young loan lads are giving it a good go whilst one or two of the usual suspects continue to coast along. We'll go in the lead but let in a crap goal as is routine, having half filled the side with kids they will be Coyles excuse, he's already started down that road.

Rovers 1 Rotherham 1 10,708

(real gate 7600 inc aways)

Maybe for you, but for many it's Rovers in name only.

The soul has been ripped out of the club.

Venky Franchise Fc, now finally giving a nice return to its investors again after a few barren years !

My team: Steele / Marshall, Greer, Hoban, Williams / Conway, Evans, Guthrie, Samuelsen / Emnes, Gallagher

Lowe should be nowhere near our first eleven. IMV, one of the worse players I've ever seen in a blue and white shirt in 50ish years of watching Rovers.

I think Marshall is by far and away our best right back both as a defender and going forward - the lad's best position.

IF Samuelsen is one of the best kids in the country as Coyley claims, he HAS to be in a team that is rock bottom of the Championship.

We are playing Rotherham who we should absolutely batter and I would therefore go for their jugular with a 442 formation.

Even with Coyley calling the shots, I am taking Rovers to win by at least two clear goals. We simply have to win some time and tomorrow's fixture is the best opportunity we are likely to have looking at our next few fixtures.

No bets on this tomorrow - not worth it at a miserly 7/6 (tells you all you need to know about Rotherham after the way we've been playing).

Agree with your line up.

Really can't see anything but a home win. Rotherham have been awful away from home.

Yes but Owen cannot set a team up as he has proven time after time. Let's face it if he walked into the best steak restaurant in the world he would probably ask the waiter "what sort of fish can you recommend?

I am so depressed so f***ing depressed. Like Abbey. I need my Saturday back!

Yes but Owen cannot set a team up as he has proven time after time. Let's face it if he walked into the best steak restaurant in the world he would probably ask the waiter "what sort of fish can you recommend?

I am so depressed so f***ing depressed. Like Abbey. I need my Saturday back!

Hope u sent your 2 sec clip to Madon

"I am boycotting"

Madon@sky.com

Don't worry you wont look any more silly than Abbey...or me.

Archived