BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rotherham At Home

I did say there's room for both, Gav.

The time for talking is over, but its not on here that matters anyway, its what matters at the ground at 3pm.

We need a private forum to get like minded people together, even if it starts with 5 or us on here thats a start.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This probably accounts for his poor form this season. He needs to rest the ankle but not to neglect his fitness training. He has looked over weight and that has nothing to do with his ankle. At the moment he is a shadow of the player he was last season.

The news just gets worse and worse...ye Gods are against us me thinks!

You've done it again Neal, bravo sir. The word 'selfish' is the one I'd use too

The word "selfish" to me should be aimed at the ones who slate the fans who still want to go and equally to those who slate the ones who want to boycott. However at the moment it appears that the whole situation of having a go at fellow fans is counter productive.

Can I also make a request of the ones who want to boycott? This is a thread about a football match. You have umpteen threads to discuss Venkys and boycotting. Can you please leave this thread for the ones who want to discuss football. Is that too much to ask? I will willingly discuss Venkys with you on the appropriate threads.

The word "selfish" to me should be aimed at the ones who slate the fans who still want to go and equally to those who slate the ones who want to boycott. However at the moment it appears that the whole situation of having a go at fellow fans is counter productive.

Can I also make a request of the ones who want to boycott? This is a thread about a football match. You have umpteen threads to discuss Venkys and boycotting. Can you please leave this thread for the ones who want to discuss football. Is that too much to ask? I will willingly discuss Venkys with you on the appropriate threads.

Fair play Al. But I'm trying to work out why you 'liked' my post!!!

No you're right Al, my apologies.

• Backroom

The word "selfish" to me should be aimed at the ones who slate the fans who still want to go and equally to those who slate the ones who want to boycott.

I'd only label those unwilling to back the protests as selfish. I honestly see no reason for not backing them other than not wanting to disrupt your routine, irrespective of the cause.

Attending or non-attending doesn't matter, with the 1875 initiative both those boycotting or not can have their say, if they can stand missing 33 minutes of Owen Coyle's football.

I'd only label those unwilling to back the protests as selfish. I honestly see no reason for not backing them other than not wanting to disrupt your routine, irrespective of the cause.

Spot on!

Can we be clear on this. The problem is not attending but being not willing to do any kind of protest. Parson it's a fallacy and easy to think people are upset about others attending. But the real issue is not doing anything about the situation, not whether you're in the ground or not.

As for today given Rotherham's appalling record away - 11 conceded? - it should be a home win. Think it will be too probably 2-1.

If we don't win at any other club Coyle would be gone.

We'd be stronger if Marshall was at right back, Bryne/Samuelsen in midfield and Lowe on the bench, but other than that about as good as can be expected.

I must confess I feared looking at a selection like the one against Norwich which I immediately felt had been deliberately picked to lose.

We might have a chance with that line up.

Archived