BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mural Outside Ewood

J*B

It's the old small town mentality i'm afraid, everyone is in each others pockets and greasing each others wheels. It's all becoming about the minority as with everything else in this country. There's far more people want these barstewards out than not just look at the actual people in the ground but it's the few who must run the show so free ST's and corporate favours dictate as well as ex plod running the show.

Just too easy in a town like Blackburn where the majority are too laid back to do anything and those with influence are too feeble and easily placated. The people running it aren't custodians of the club for the town anymore they are franchise managers for a foreign company running it like you'd run the local Warner Bros. They usually end up closing down in the end because of blatant miss management and treating customers like sheep.

Not wise when you've hardly any customers left but good old Mikey boy and Sylvester the cat will end up out of a job anyway sooner or later one way or another, it's the Venky way at Ewood.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the murals a non starter in its current guise, move on, lets put all our efforts into finding a new venue not bitching about what could have been.

Why anyone is bothered by the police or club making veiled threats is just baffling, spoke to a mate earlier who made his thoughts very clear, if the police knocked on his door about protesting he'd have a solicitor up at Greenbank in double QuickTime and get signed off work even quicker.

They've been bullying football fans for years, thankfully the authorities are seeing through the lies and deceit after Hillsborough.

Stand your ground and just tell them to 'Go away' :tu:

It just reminds me of the Stewards tackling the fans with the "Kean out" banners in the DE. That was the real turning point for me, that's what illustrated that the club had changed.

Think you're thinking of me there, I was stood on my own down the front of the D.E. and they tried to rip the banner off me, i threw it back to some fans behind me, loads of blokes saw it and piled forward and they ran off. I had to hold back everything with every will of my being to not knock their teeth out... Coppers being stood there an all.

Like JHRover said, the police are just serving their paymasters.

I have it from a good source that the police charged one club £42k per game, and this was a club with a 4000 attendance. Just think how much Rovers are paying the fuzz.

Like JHRover said, the police are just serving their paymasters.

I have it from a good source that the police charged one club £42k per game, and this was a club with a 4000 attendance. Just think how much Rovers are paying the fuzz.

That's exactly what it is and they'll be gutted having lost their nice 'draw' from the pathetically over the top Burnley fixture. They'll be looking to make a big deal out of this one to get a nice bill to send in again.

Said it before but crowds of 8,000 or so who won't make any noise against the owners or club are exactly what Cheston wants. it makes their life on the gravy train much easier.

Fact is there is little or no effort to attract back the lost supporters, many of whom are boycotting.

I am on the database and had a season ticket for 20+ years but didn't even get a season ticket pack through or any sort of letter through about tickets.

Said it before but crowds of 8,000 or so who won't make any noise against the owners or club are exactly what Cheston wants. it makes their life on the gravy train much easier.

Fact is there is little or no effort to attract back the lost supporters, many of whom are boycotting.

I am on the database and had a season ticket for 20+ years but didn't even get a season ticket pack through or any sort of letter through about tickets.

He seems hell bent on reducing that number weekly the absolute dweeb. The only thing he's interested in is presenting a balance sheet that shows costs cut in relation to revenue falling so he gets a pat on the back and can say well v'e done my job.

Non of them seem to give one about WHY the revenue continues to fall but they won't do whilst there is player sales to plug that gap and they get their wage and the percentage boys get their bit.

There is still a carcass feeding maggots at the moment but when it's just bones hopefully they'll turn into flies and buzz off, it can't be that far away.

• Backroom

. Admin, next time you remove a post have the decency to tell me,nothing offensive nothing to say where and when it's being done,if you don't want anything posted remove the thread.

My apologies on behalf of mods (I didn't actually hide it) but we assumed the reason was obvious.

Archived