BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Football, ironically, has been brought to this state by fans not behaving like customers.

92 monopolies.

Burn one to the ground and move on to the next. And the best news? Because the FA don't care and would just promote the next non-league team, there'll always be 92 monopolies.

#92 bottles of beer on the wall#

#92 bottles of beer#

#Knock one down#

#Hits the ground#

#92 bottles of beer on the wall#

Blackburn will always have a hardcore of 8,000-10,000 who would never take part in any protest or boycott against the club.

This group tend to be the stubborn, could your nose off to spite your face types. They are normally characterized by being blinkered, having lived their entire lives in Blackburn and have very little in their lives other than going t'Rovers of a weekend. They are superior to the many because they've been to over 300 games and carp on about 'thick and thin'. The same people who boo-ed the 1875 protest

Ironically, These are the people who will suffer the most if the club ends up going out of business or ending up in the Conference. They won't even have a club left to watch

And the prize for the worst post of 2016 goes to.....

What a ridiculously snobby and patronising offering. If we do come out of the other side of Venky's ownership still in existence, and I don't see how anyone can be confident that will happen at this point it most probably will be the loyalty of those same fans you deride which kept the club clinging onto life support long enough to eventually bat on in one form or another.

Blackburn will always have a hardcore of 8,000-10,000 who would never take part in any protest or boycott against the club.

This group tend to be the stubborn, could your nose off to spite your face types. They are normally characterized by being blinkered, having lived their entire lives in Blackburn and have very little in their lives other than going t'Rovers of a weekend. They are superior to the many because they've been to over 300 games and carp on about 'thick and thin'. The same people who boo-ed the 1875 protest

Ironically, These are the people who will suffer the most if the club ends up going out of business or ending up in the Conference. They won't even have a club left to watch

Well where are they? There aren't 10,000 hard-nosed Rovers fans at Ewood on a match day.

We'll be down to about 6,000 home fans next season if we are relegated.

Wtf you're a wind up merchant surely

What a ridiculously snobby and patronising offering. If we do come out of the other side of Venky's ownership still in existence, and I don't see how anyone can be confident that will happen at this point it most probably will be the loyalty of those same fans you deride which kept the club clinging onto life support long enough to eventually bat on in one form or another.

Pot kettle black, your post comes across as snobby in the same way, as did one of your earlier posts in the Newcastle thread, I agree with everything he has said

Er no your post earlier this week wins that easily .

Not as simple as all that.

It is very easy to paint the core of fans still attending as Hap*y Clappers. Though there are a worrying amount of people who STILL think that 'they were badly advised and are putting things right', they are a tiny minority.

However, what I do find plenty of, are fans who think Venky's have been a disaster and lament the day they ever darkened our doors- but woe betide you if you sit near said fans and start chanting against the owners on a match day. For me there is still a residual 'we don't do that kind of thing here' going back to the days we were a well run club.

Saying all that, a large percentage of the remaining crowd took part in the Wolves protest- a much larger protest than any of us saw coming- therefore it is unwise to try to pigeon hole the home support.

• Backroom

51 Pages of Coyle out on this thread.

254 Pages on the transfer thread with no transfer budget and sod all spent for years.

Shows where most peoples heads are, yes up their backsides.

To be fair, I think Chaddy is the only one actually talking about transfers in the transfer thread :lol:

Yeh I think I've slightly over estimated the numbers but they are problem group nonetheless. then again the club attendance people seem to double count them every week so why can't I!

I stick by what I say. As long as these people keep going to games and allow themselves to be associated with the club, the people protesting can be characterized as 'the fringes' and 'people with a grudge'.

The protests won't work until there is a clear sign to the owners and the wider world. Attendances of 10,000 every week just allow the press and owners to portray those of us who stay away as glory hunters who don't support the club once the going gets tough etc

Yeh I think I've slightly over estimated the numbers but they are problem group nonetheless. then again the club attendance people seem to double count them every week so why can't I!

I stick by what I say. As long as these people keep going to games and allow themselves to be associated with the club, the people protesting can be characterized as 'the fringes' and 'people with a grudge'.

The protests won't work until there is a clear sign to the owners and the wider world. Attendances of 10,000 every week just allow the press and owners to portray those of us who stay away as glory hunters who don't support the club once the going gets tough etc

The only real problem group is the owners

who ever they are

51 Pages of Coyle out on this thread.

254 Pages on the transfer thread with no transfer budget and sod all spent for years.

Shows where most peoples heads are, yes up their backsides.

To be fair the transfer thread has been running since mid-July and I suspect the vast majority is more about Venkys than transfers.

Nice sound bite though. You should consider politics. :tu:

To be fair the transfer thread has been running since mid-July and I suspect the vast majority is more about Venkys than transfers.

Nice sound bite though. You should consider politics. :tu:

That gives an idea for a new topic!

Greetings to Bath!

I'm a season ticket holder. I will be next year as well. I despise everything to do with the club at the moment, apart from the fans. Don't come on here trying to divide and conquer, don't tell me what to do pal.

Venkys out, Sack the Board, Sell the club. Nothing else matters.

See you at Ewood, let's have a pint over it.

What with your 12 away matches - who the feck do you think you are?

Oh, I get it... let's just bow out quietly.

Archived