BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

Haha yep, the old 'I go to every game so my opinion is more valid than yours'. Everyone is entitled to one. For the record I have had years of season tickets, I come from Blackburn and only moved away recently.

I genuinely ask people, what would the owners have to do to stop you attending ?

Quick rundown. Relegate the club, make us a laughing stock, decimate the playing side, appoint and support a criminal as manager, let the club be taken over by an agent, invest nothing in the side, watch the club slide to its lowest point in a quarter of a century.

At what point do you say enough is enough Bob??

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha yep, the old 'I go to every game so my opinion is more valid than yours'. Everyone is entitled to one. For the record I have had years of season tickets, I come from Blackburn and only moved away recently.

I genuinely ask people, what would the owners have to do to stop you attending ?

Quick rundown. Relegate the club, make us a laughing stock, decimate the playing side, appoint and support a criminal as manager, let the club be taken over by an agent, invest nothing in the side, watch the club slide to its lowest point in a quarter of a century.

It was enough a long time ago, what the @#/? don't realise is, it is not really their club, Blackburn Rovers will still exist when they are dust, they are just passing by

I don't think I ever will Shabani.

If you think that gates figure in this debacle then fair enough. Personally I don't think it matters a jot. It's peanuts. Perspective - abbey boycotting, which I believe he is I seem to recall, equates to 0.00000025% of our clubs total debt. If we had another 10,000 season ticket holders, then that would write off 0.025% of the clubs debt. In one season.

Wow.

Now no one turning up. Well, that'll really embarrass the barstards that. Venkys, lest we forget, go up against PETA ffs. They. Don't. Give. A. Flying.

One.

About Blackburn Rovers.

So I'll keep going while it's still there. They can pocket the massive gate receipts (8000 x 250 = 2m) and run off into the sunset when they're ready. Hopefully soon. I don't intend to make it easy for them in the meantime. I will not lie down. I will not stop going as I suspect they'd like us to. I will not let this football club slip away quietly.

Oh and I chose not to move away. What you doing in Bath?

To be fair the transfer thread has been running since mid-July and I suspect the vast majority is more about Venkys than transfers.

Nice sound bite though. You should consider politics. :tu:

You're very active in the transfer thread Stuart :tu:

Touche

51 Pages of Coyle out on this thread.

254 Pages on the transfer thread with no transfer budget and sod all spent for years.

Shows where most peoples heads are, yes up their backsides.

:tu:

Touche

:tu:

:lol: funny you've given up on Rovers but continue to troll a Rovers messageboard looking for arguments.

However, I'll humour you, find me a post that I've made about an incoming transfer (which was the point you were making, and have now made personal).

If you think that gates figure in this debacle then fair enough. Personally I don't think it matters a jot. It's peanuts. Perspective - abbey boycotting, which I believe he is I seem to recall, equates to 0.00000025% of our clubs total debt. If we had another 10,000 season ticket holders, then that would write off 0.025% of the clubs debt. In one season.

Funny thing about Blackburners: it's never about the money, it's usually the principle. As a group they are a very proud people and do not like being taken the pee out of.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14995791._quot_That___s_the_only_way_that_criticism_stops_quot____Owen_Coyle_on_need_for_points_at_Blackburn_Rovers/

It's like he didn't know this before he came here. No sympathy for him.

Selling players for tens of millions and spending a fraction? We hadn't really noticed.

We need investment in the team? No @#/? Sherlock.

More excuses from the second master of bull. We have spent £250m on wages so there's no way we can be 'a team on the slide'.

"I think we knew that when we came in it was a huge job for many, many reasons.""

Who is we? Thought the incoming manager was aware he would work with the backroom team that was in place? More powerpoint lies ?

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14995791._quot_That___s_the_only_way_that_criticism_stops_quot____Owen_Coyle_on_need_for_points_at_Blackburn_Rovers/

It's like he didn't know this before he came here. No sympathy for him.

Selling players for tens of millions and spending a fraction? We hadn't really noticed.

We need investment in the team? No @#/? Sherlock.

More excuses from the second master of bull. We have spent £250m on wages so there's no way we can be 'a team on the slide'.

Think everyone knew the job would be very tough whoever was appointed but that where experience of working on a budget is crucial. People mention Warnock who would have done a good job. I mention Grayson or Jackett who would have a good job IMO. I also mention Sherwood and Monk who I think could have a good job here. Monk done a good job at Leeds.

Coyle has had to work in tough conditions but he knew this before he came here. He has signed some poor players like Byrne, Samuelsen, Stokes, Hendrie, Feeney, Brown and not address the areas like Keeper or Right back which he should have done from day 1.

Boycotting since Lambert left enough is enough .. can't give my hard earned to corruption .

The right choice may I add, they don't deserve a penny. As a customer why should we hand over our money to be blamed for the owners failings? To generally be treated like scum and to be ignored.

Despite if gate proceeds equate to anything substantial is insignificant, it's a matter of principle... I cant understand how people haven't got this by now. There has to be a point where enough is enough and for Abbey, my dad, myself and 0000's of others that point has arrived.

I've said this before but for me supporting a club is more than just the materialistic things it presents, the stadium, the shirt etc... It's supposed to be something to believe in... That simple thing has been stripped away from us all and many of us refuse to go on pretending.

It's like a druggie coming off the crap ... it's horrible and I never thought it would come to this but it got that my blood pressure was rising and every game I'd be arguing with someone who stuck up for the scumdogs .

It's heartbreaking as I've been going since 1970 .

:lol: funny you've given up on Rovers but continue to troll a Rovers messageboard looking for arguments.

However, I'll humour you, find me a post that I've made about an incoming transfer (which was the point you were making, and have now made personal).

Just called you out on a couple of points thats all, isn't that what the message boards about or has it changed?

By the way its not personal, bit like you questioning my loyalties, taken with large pinch of salt :tu:

It's like a druggie coming off the crap ... it's horrible and I never thought it would come to this but it got that my blood pressure was rising and every game I'd be arguing with someone who stuck up for the scumdogs .

It's heartbreaking as I've been going since 1970 .

When it starts affecting your health it's time to back off. It was giving me too many nights were getting off to sleep was a problem. I even stayed off this board, it was the only way I could get back on an even keel.

Just called you out on a couple of points thats all, isn't that what the message boards about or has it changed?

By the way its not personal, bit like you questioning my loyalties, taken with large pinch of salt :tu:

Called me out? What are you on about?

And I've not questioned your loyalties. You stated that you had given up. Oh and you want to keep Coyle so that he relegated us. Your words not mine.

Called me out? What are you on about?

And I've not questioned your loyalties. You stated that you had given up. Oh and you want to keep Coyle so that he relegated us. Your words not mine.

Let it go Stuart.

To be honest I've not got the time you seem to have to debate each and every word posted.

Happy New Year

Let it go Stuart.

To be honest I've not got the time you seem to have to debate each and every word posted.

Happy New Year

Reconciliatory olive branch Plus badly disguised insult Equals Insincere salutation.

You could have just said you haven't really given up and it was just ale talk. :)

Archived