BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Backroom

Spot on and I would be amazed if he isn't still here to tell us how unfortunate the relegation has been and how we will bounce back at the first attempt under his guidance.

But Kean Coyle was adamant he would be around to guide Blackburn in their quest for an immediate return from to the Championship.

"I will sit down with the owners and we'll discuss a plan on how to assemble a squad to bounce back straight away," he said.

"We've lost a lot of experience over the last six months few years and we've got to try to keep the squad together.

"If we can do that and if we can add experienced players to the squad we can bounce back and that's what we'll try to do."

Kean Coyle has been the target for sustained abuse from supporters in recent months but he said his self-belief remained intact.

"I'm a big believer in my own ability and the guys that I've got in the dressing room.

"Each one is devastated but I can't fault the commitment. If we can keep them and add quality I'm convinced we can move forward again," Kean Coyle said.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no other manager fit for this job than Gary Rowett... It's that simple. He's worked under foreign ownership and a tighter budget with better results than all our previous.

Still wouldn't get me to come back though.

The only problem is, being fit for the job, is not a requirement of Venkys.

The thing is, Gav, from your posts it appears that you have given up. That's just not right in my opinion. Maybe moving out of the area allows for greater perspective. I'm still here and this town and club is still important to me. If we all follow your lead then the vocal minority that you feel sorry for will also give up.

Then the club really is doomed.

Maybe that's what the owners are counting on.

But should we give them what the want and walk quietly into liquidation and oblivion?

There cannot be NOTHING that we can do, we just haven't thought of the next move yet.

14,000 have given up Stuart, you're now very much in a minority.

The time to protest and get angry has passed in my opinion, thats why I'm now content to sit back and watch this unfold, its far more comfortable than pitch invasions with the wrong trainers on.

We were led to believe by certain people in the media that the reason Kean was able to hang on for as long as he did was because he set about establishing a one to one personal relationship with Desai and exploited her clueless nature through regular visits to India to worship at her feet and taking her on shopping trips with his wife.

So how is Coyle hanging on? There's no indication at all that he's ever met or spoken to Desai. He claims that he spoke to Balaji prior to getting the job (not sure whether I believe that or not given it was the same point at which Coyle denied having ever heard of SEM). It appears looking in that Coyle has no line of communication to India unlike Kean and Bowyer before him.

Bowyer was ruthlessly sacked with the club in a much better position than it is today despite having worked for them for more than 2 years and kept the club clear of trouble for 3 seasons and despite having met Mrs Desai and established a good relationship with her.

It appears to me that the old tale of Desai controlling everything and keeping Kean because she liked him and his wife is nothing more than a myth.

In my opinion both Kean and Coyle got the job through other reasons than their personalities or qualifications/CVs and are basically unsackable for reasons beyond being nice men, Venkys being clueless/naive or Desai refusing to take advice from others.

They weren't so hesitant to act 12 months ago to remove a non-agency bloke and all his staff, so why so reluctant now? They weren't so hesitant to act in 2010 and get rid of the non-compatible Allardyce and replace him with a more useful bloke either.

Naive? Clueless? Sorry, maybe at first that might be a good excuse, but 6 years and £120 million later I'm simply not having it.

We were led to believe by certain people in the media that the reason Kean was able to hang on for as long as he did was because he set about establishing a one to one personal relationship with Desai and exploited her clueless nature through regular visits to India to worship at her feet and taking her on shopping trips with his wife.

So how is Coyle hanging on? There's no indication at all that he's ever met or spoken to Desai. He claims that he spoke to Balaji prior to getting the job (not sure whether I believe that or not given it was the same point at which Coyle denied having ever heard of SEM). It appears looking in that Coyle has no line of communication to India unlike Kean and Bowyer before him.

Bowyer was ruthlessly sacked with the club in a much better position than it is today despite having worked for them for more than 2 years and kept the club clear of trouble for 3 seasons and despite having met Mrs Desai and established a good relationship with her.

It appears to me that the old tale of Desai controlling everything and keeping Kean because she liked him and his wife is nothing more than a myth.

In my opinion both Kean and Coyle got the job through other reasons than their personalities or qualifications/CVs and are basically unsackable for reasons beyond being nice men, Venkys being clueless/naive or Desai refusing to take advice from others.

They weren't so hesitant to act 12 months ago to remove a non-agency bloke and all his staff, so why so reluctant now? They weren't so hesitant to act in 2010 and get rid of the non-compatible Allardyce and replace him with a more useful bloke either.

Naive? Clueless? Sorry, maybe at first that might be a good excuse, but 6 years and £120 million later I'm simply not having it.

Desai has reduced her shareholding, Bala is in charge, I suspect Coyle like Kean before has been able to spin and safe himself

Desai has reduced her shareholding, Bala is in charge, I suspect Coyle like Kean before has been able to spin and safe himself

I think Fat Barry is the one who is behind the whole SEM/Kentaro/Cresendo stuff.

Forget Maggot Desai, Fat Barry is out lining his pockets and anyone challenging him is being assaulted in India.

Mole , who gave their personal numbers out , informed me a few days ago he won't be in attendance after balaji rao set his thugs on him !!!!

Allegedly gave the poor fella a hiding. Passed the fit and Proper test though!

Good job they weren't actually at Barnsley else that could have been Coyles Kean at Wigan moment. They witness hostility from the traveling fans towards the manager and themselves, ran off at half time then it was announced he'd been given an extension. He was probably already on that contract and it was made public then to try and stave off the rebellion.

Anything like that again and they can lock the doors although the 'be thankful they are paying the bills brigade' will probably boot them down to get back in.

I think Fat Barry is the one who is behind the whole SEM/Kentaro/Cresendo stuff.

Forget Maggot Desai, Fat Barry is out lining his pockets and anyone challenging him is being assaulted in India.

Allegedly gave the poor fella a hiding. Passed the fit and Proper test though!

This is what iv'e thought all along he's the one spuds deep with his pals who probably hold an unofficial stake in this. A joint pet project all the way and it wouldn't be the first time someone in business has lined their own pockets via stealth from the families corporation.

Last time i looked his re numeration from VH as a director was about a million in Indian money. Not a huge amount for the way he lives he'll burn through it so numerous things on the side to boost his income no doubt.

This is what iv'e thought all along he's the one spuds deep with his pals who probably hold an unofficial stake in this. A joint pet project all the way and it wouldn't be the first time someone in business has lined their own pockets via stealth from the families corporation.

Last time i looked his re numeration from VH as a director was about a million in Indian money. Not a huge amount for the way he lives he'll burn through it so numerous things on the side to boost his income no doubt.

Isn't Desai, her husband Jitendra and Venky listed directors whilst he is a secetery of the VH group?

Make no mistake it's a clear fraud, i'd love to have 30 mins with PhilipL discussing as such.

He seems top have very little to do with it all other than laying on the bashes (or arranging a bashing) etc and considering he's referred to as Wholetime Director it's rather odd.

Basically it seems he just runs around looking for his own schemes and investments to make money. Why though ? not something someone from such a wealthy family with a large share in such a huge business needs to do. All of them are into all sorts though and the aim of it is making money, nothing else and certainly not propping up a foreign football club to the tune of 20 million a year plus just so 7 thousand diehards have something to do on a Saturday.

One big con from the start.

14,000 have given up Stuart, you're now very much in a minority.

The time to protest and get angry has passed in my opinion, thats why I'm now content to sit back and watch this unfold, its far more comfortable than pitch invasions with the wrong trainers on.

Speechless.

Never ever thought I'd hear that from you.

Not my opinion. Think Hill done a great job there.

Venkys will go when they want. 14k Rovers fans have walked away. My season ticket cost doesnt even pay for Graham daily wage.

Good point about Adkins chaddy though since then he's done nothing and is he agent influenced ? Keith Hill is an absolute no no!

Good point about Adkins chaddy though since then he's done nothing and is he agent influenced ? Keith Hill is an absolute no no!

Your obsession with agents is bordering on something strange and to be honest making yourself a figure of ridicule. Agents are part of the game and are there to get the best possible deals for their clients.

Agents are part of the game and are there to get the best possible deals for their clients.

Hmm, or the best possible deals for themselves? Don't forget its an agent who brought this club to it's knees. Everyone focuses on Venkys but it's Jerome Anderson who ruined this club, he was the devious gutter rat pulling the strings in the shadows and he's managed to slink away scot free. If this was a crime novel he'd have been tracked down and taken out in the final chapter to give the readers satisfied closure.

In any case, not all agents are bad but they're certainly a big part of why football is rotten. Most industries in the world are largely allowed to self-regulate by governments. An approach that works because annoyed customers provide all the motivation to regulate anyone needs. Football, ironically, has been brought to this state by fans not behaving like customers.

Your obsession with agents is bordering on something strange and to be honest making yourself a figure of ridicule. Agents are part of the game and are there to get the best possible deals for their clients.

Just look at the massive number of players bad ones at that that have come through the club over the past six years whilst the club has paid out handsomely for what nothing. Ok if you guys want to allow the English game to suffer this way then you carry on .

Just look at the massive number of players bad ones at that that have come through the club over the past six years whilst the club has paid out handsomely for what nothing. Ok if you guys want to allow the English game to suffer this way then you carry on .

That says more about the club though who have been prepared to pay silly money. There are unscrupulous people in all walks of life who will be on the make but only if they are allowed to. If a club doesn't want to deal with agents they don't have to but the chances are they wouldn't be signing many players.

That says more about the club though who have been prepared to pay silly money. There are unscrupulous people in all walks of life who will be on the make but only if they are allowed to. If a club doesn't want to deal with agents they don't have to but the chances are they wouldn't be signing many players.

It doesn't help if the governing body are in camp or bed with these people.

It's still the same game as it was fifteen years ago yet the costs have risen dramatically whilst it's not the best league in Europe (the premiership) when you see who the teams are trotting out for the European club finals.

Hmm, or the best possible deals for themselves? Don't forget its an agent who brought this club to it's knees. Everyone focuses on Venkys but it's Jerome Anderson who ruined this club, he was the devious gutter rat pulling the strings in the shadows and he's managed to slink away scot free. If this was a crime novel he'd have been tracked down and taken out in the final chapter to give the readers satisfied closure.

In any case, not all agents are bad but they're certainly a big part of why football is rotten. Most industries in the world are largely allowed to self-regulate by governments. An approach that works because annoyed customers provide all the motivation to regulate anyone needs. Football, ironically, has been brought to this state by fans not behaving like customers.

Of course they want the best deals for themselves. There will be lots of Jerome Anderson's out there and they are allowed to thrive by the authorities and clubs who allow themselves to be hoodwinked. Anderson got away with it at Manchester City before he played his part in the ruination of our club and knew exactly what he was doing. He saw an opportunity to make big money and was allowed to do it pretty much unchallenged.

I don't understand why the club has to pay the agent who represents the player. In any other job the agent is paid by his client either in a one off payment or a percentage of earnings. There are sometimes so called 'finders Fees' where the club will pay an agent but these are the exception rather than the rule.

Some play by the book or more importantly their own morals but a lot bend, circumnavigate, duck and dive the rules and exploit what's there to be exploited. just like club owners do along with players and mangers etc etc.

The root of it all is the useless FA who make it too easy to exploit every lax rule they put in place then don't govern properly.

The root of it all is the useless FA who make it too easy to exploit every lax rule they put in place then don't govern properly.

Couldn't agree more. And the root of the root you could argue is FIFA.

It really says it all when you consider Sepp Blatter ruled world football for 17 years. I feel like that sentence needs to be repeated with a full stop after every word, such is it's gravity.

A bloke who stunk so heavily of corruption that dunking him in Mount Doom wouldn't have washed off 1% of it. And everyone in football resided under and took their lead from him for nearly 2 decades. No wonder its a complete shambles and a disgrace everywhere you turn. You could get a Jerome Anderson running around causing mayhem if football's ruling body was merely asleep at the wheel, never mind shoving their greasy hand into the pot before anyone else gets their share.

And the most damning thing about Blatter, after 17 years of the worst malpractice known to man, it wasn't football itself who through him out. The US government had to practically pry him out with a crowbar. Says it all about the sport.

Archived