BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who thinks changing the manager will change the clubs fortunes must be been smoking crack.

(I wouldn't usually use such a crude analogy but an Everton said the very same to me earlier this week and he's got it spot on)

We need to bed down in the trenches until the rats crawl back under the Pune rock and then rise again.

Simple as that, Six nations and cricket anyone :tu:

2 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

TBH I have had the feeling that they would give him the bullet in time for the Utd game...but it is a bit like going to war with Bush and Blair. Do they even have a plan for what to do after dropping the bomb?

Johnson and Dunn written all over it. That would be another experiment at the wrong time. We need a Warnock/Sam type to get us out of this.

They could do well but they could more likely flop. Too early for them and the situation is too dire. Shame to destroy them really.

I know I am probably looking too deep into this but Nixon has been asked a few times on twitter if there is any truth in these Coyle rumours and he has given short shrift in his replies, namely 'ask the person who wrote the story.'

If he knew there was no truth I would have expected a typical Nixon bullish response dismissing it on behalf of his mate Coyle.

Just now, david brent said:

I know I am probably looking too deep into this but Nixon has been asked a few times on twitter if there is any truth in these Coyle rumours and he has given short shrift in his replies, namely 'ask the person who wrote the story.'

If he knew there was no truth I would have expected a typical Nixon bullish response dismissing it on behalf of his mate Coyle.

Probably has Nixon has one side of the camp and someone else the other  camp.. Clubs a total joke same scenario but different  actors as the kean shebby circus 

Just now, david brent said:

This is the biggest indication to me that something's happened, not like him to respond like that... but surely if Coyle's been sacked we'd know about it by now?

26 minutes ago, roverstdt said:

For me I am sorry but Coyle has got to go, he cannot organise a defense to save his life. Bring in Rowett for heaven sakes. He is the only man with the guile, balls, and strength to be able to manage our position.

THERE IS NO WAY GARY ROWETT WILL COME TO BLACKBURN ROVERS.

He's only just said he wouldn't take the Forrest job because of Fawaz... He'd burst laughing if he got offered the Rovers job and quite frankly he deserves better.

Just now, Neal said:

He's only just said he wouldn't take the Forrest job because of Fawaz... He'd burst laughing if he got offered the Rovers job and quite frankly he deserves better.

Unfortunately true , unlikely to be a vacancy either ......

Maybe Senior fancies a go at the gig ?

Just now, Neal said:

He wouldn't if he was shown a wad of cash. That's football, as we all know too well to our detriment.

1 hour ago, blue kiwi said:

"Coyle has struggled to bring the players he wants to Blackburn and they face Manchester United in the FA Cup fifth round on Sunday"

Is the first part of that sentence written as some sort of defence of Coyle ?

Archived