BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, the biggest game of this season is in 9 days time.

If you're going to do it, then do it now.

I can't say Coyle is the manager I want, or even someone who can get us out of this mess.....however...his sacking would only paper over the chasms.

Venkys will still run the club with or without him. Therein lies the real issue.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I asked who his source is, how is that disrespectful? 

Well you do come across in a strange way at times,  if you have been on here long enough you get to know which posters have some inside knowledge,  lets wait and see.

Just now, EgyptianPete said:

Well you do come across in a strange way at times,  if you have been on here long enough you get to know which posters have some inside knowledge,  lets wait and see.

Well I'm not here very long and posed a reasonable question. Well reasonable in sane society. 

Anyway, hopefully this is true. Would be a good time to do it rather than waiting until after the Burton game. 

Just now, Tom said:

Don't you always ask for sources?

Ouch! Busted. Lol. 

I thought initially the bit about the little lad on the phone was a skit on how rumours mushroom on here. Top scoop by the young man if correct.

You can imagine Nixon's reaction if Coyle does get the boot at any point. He'll make him sound like a hero. "Admirable job with both hands tied behind his back."  etc.

Archived