BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Is Balaji totally and utterly stupid?

Not one reasonable argument to keep Coyle. 

The honest answer and the simple answer is Yes

I agree not one reasonable argument to keep him

41 minutes ago, gazsimm said:

Why the hell is Coyle still in the job. JOKE OF A CLUB

cos the owners wont sack him. They have never listened to people who tried to help them and always listened to wrong advise. Battersby said this on his interview on the radio channel Ribble FM.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Tgey have never listened to people who tried to help them and always listened to wrong advise. Battersby said this on his interview on the radio channel Ribble FM.

You have to draw the conclusion that they are absolutely, utterly stupid.

OR, they are happy with what's happening.  

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

The honest answer and the simple answer is Yes

I agree not one reasonable argument to keep him

cos the owners wont sack him. They have never listened to people who tried to help them and always listened to wrong advise. Battersby said this on his interview on the radio channel Ribble FM.

No, they're not stupid they're corrupt. Stupid people get it right from time to time, even if it is by error rather than design!

We get no decisions correct, from which we can infer that it isn't stupidity at all but intent. Added to which literally no one could be that stupid - to see the debt increase to 120 million, see us plummeting down the leagues, loosing fans left, right and centre? Whether you see us as a football club, business or marketing tool, no one can be happy with that, and would do something to change it. And yet we don't, which suggests that results and even finances are pretty irrelevant.

IMO I'm convinced they're hiding something and need to keep us to keep whatever dodgy thing it is hidden. Nothing else makes sense. I can see why thinking they're stupid might make people feel better, thinking this wasn't deliberate, but really there's too much cohesion in the decisions (or lack of them) for it to be ignorance.

1 hour ago, gazsimm said:

He was given the job because we're a joke of a club, and he's still in that job because we're an even bigger joke of club having paid him for his services.

Thousands are boycotting season on season, something has to give eventually, it's just a matter of time.

watch this space.

Hmmm...

In the football industry, being in the bottom 3 all season= the sack, so a bit of a risk free article, no? However, journos struggle to grasp that getting results isn't part of the remit at BRFC.

Note there are no 'sources close to the club...' etc.

2 hours ago, gazsimm said:

Blackburn Rovers are NOT a joke of a club. Let's remember that before we lose all dignity in ourselves as fans. It's the owners and its employees that are jokes, and not very funny ones at that.

Just now, Clitherover said:

Please God I hope so. Get it done now. Put Dunn & Johnson in charge for man utd. Get a new competent manager in for Burton anything other than a win and we are down 

Just now, broadsword said:

Just had the horrifying thought that he could be here for years yet. 

He's got a rhino hide and he'll never get a decent job again. Venkys are happy to keep him on. 

He could still be managing us in league 2

I was round my Dad's and had the misfortune of hearing him on Radio Lancs, on Monday evening.

He sounded pretty rattled to me, and my Dad said, "we should aim to harass him and keep up the pressure as he's near to cracking."

• Backroom

That Daily Mail article is based on nothing but guesswork it seems, anyone could write that - apart from Nicko who would write how amazing the manager is doing 

Just now, Tom said:

That Daily Mail article is based on nothing but guesswork it seems, anyone could write that - apart from Nicko who would write how amazing the manager is doing 

Or someone at Ewood has leaked it but told Simon Jones(Mail reporter) not to say Sources. But just a weak leak. Happens alot in Politics btw. 

Just now, preston blue said:

He was called in by Senior.

New contract for Coil? I recall the suspense created several years ago when Kean went to India and we all thought he was going to get the boot. He got a new deal with a pay rise.

Life has taught me that you can't second guess lunatics.

Archived