SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, NinjaTattoo said:

Ive been reading a lot of your posts and its unfair you've come under attack as you have.

This is my 3rd account on here in the last 10yrs or so and the reason I dont post all that much is the skepticism and outlandish digs that many receive on here is uncall for.

Unless your a poster with 10k posts and dare not talk against the grain you will get on fine but for  the rest of genuine fans who may come on here from time to time just get barrels of abuse.

I think the 2nd post I did on here I was met with 'Ah hello newbie here must be undercover SEM agent blah blah ...

Ive moderated some of europe biggest forums and Ive never come across a forum as hostile as this one I feel sorry for any new member tbh

so in defense of Bigdogg is part n parcel of posting on here give it time and post count you'll be one of the boys one day just depends on how much abuse your willing to take.

Good post. 

5 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

The harassing of Bigdoggsteel who comes across to me as a fairly reasonable poster is ridiculous imo.

Back on topic on Coyle instead of rousing the players for a sterling effort tonight he appears to have verbally thrown in the towel before we start by referring to their quality and net spend instead of trying to emphasise any qualities we may have.

I do though agree with Bigdoggsteel to an extent, up until very recently I'd say that the players were at least still playing for Coyle and that he hadn't lost the dressing room, the Leeds game being a prime example. The two games since have been far less impressive so whether that has changed we'll very quickly find out.

"Bigdogsteel who comes across to me as a fairly reasonable poster......"..... 

Rev, just how far can you sink? FFS!

Just now, preston blue said:

Look it is Valentines Day.

Can we have some love and peace please?

Yes:  I am not devasted as I should be.  Not even angry like I should be?  Why is that?  It's certainly not that it's Valentine's Day, it's because I'm resigned to it.

We want and need our club back.

Well it's not based on results as we've been atrocious all season.

Nor is it based on popularity. Most fans including those not from this site think he's a useless waster.

It's not because he's adding value either - not sure a single signing has increased their resale value.

Which means he's here as a stooge and won't be potted regardless of what happens.

Just now, Mercerman said:

Well that was close.  Expected a tonking tonight.

Quickly caught up with events and feels like we will never stop hearing about the disallowed goal.  It's b o l l o c k s and irrelevant - remember QPR just two games ago !

Coyle off the team bus and making his own way home tonight ?

Hopefully with the person who appointed him !

The more games we lose the more poisonous the Atmousphere is going to be at games , the only way of giving ourself a chance of survival is by potting Him ... Even it it means putting young Damien Johnson in charge til end of season, just the change of mood at the games just may be enough to give the players a lift

7 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I don't feel the need to constantly be in a negativity vacuum. The club is in a  bad spot,   but I don't believe a club like Blackburn will constantly be in this position. I believe we can get back into the Premier league. I want the owners gone as much as anyone, but I can't see that happening. 

Spoken like a real away fan on a Rovers MB.

2 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Dumb and dumber,why would I post here if I was an away fan? 

"Club like Blackburn" you said. Your cover is blown mate. No ROVERS fan refers too ROVERS as Blackburn. Get yourself back on Clarets Mad. Pr@t. 

2 hours ago, 47er said:

"Bigdogsteel who comes across to me as a fairly reasonable poster......"..... 

Rev, just how far can you sink? FFS!

By that strange comment I take it you mean you agree with the unreasonable harassment of posters you don't  agree with ?  Picking on everything this guy says gives Parson and chaddy a bit of a break I suppose.

Back on topic, Senior needs to make his presence at the Club worthwhile  by potting Coyle  and bringing in a credible replacement.

If he doesn't see the need to or can't because he doesn't have the authority, then it confirms everyone's view it's a waste of time him being here.

Archived