BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Ouch! Busted. Lol. 

I thought initially the bit about the little lad on the phone was a skit on how rumours mushroom on here. Top scoop by the young man if correct.

You can imagine Nixon's reaction if Coyle does get the boot at any point. He'll make him sound like a hero. "Admirable job with both hands tied behind his back."  etc.

I was joking of course :-)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch! Busted. Lol. 

I thought initially the bit about the little lad on the phone was a skit on how rumours mushroom on here. Top scoop by the young man if correct.

You can imagine Nixon's reaction if Coyle does get the boot at any point. He'll make him sound like a hero. "Admirable job with both hands tied behind his back."  etc.

The fact is though Rev, as inept as Coyle is, it's true!

If he is getting the boot.. Get Warburton or Rowett in ASAP 

But Rowett wouldn't work for dysfunctional forest so that's highly likely a non starter 

In all honesty can anyone trust the shyster senior.. No 

But whichever way the cat jumps we need a new man in to try and give us a lift to keep us up as it stands we're going down 

Ouch! Busted. Lol. 

Even if they weren't, he's that clueless he'd still not know which hand to w@nk with and he's a real t@sser.

Just now, yoda said:

I hope not !

On the basis that he had no credentials to be appointed in the first place, you'd guess he won't be going anywhere soon. What's changed to think differently? We are where we all thought we would be following his appointment.

Who the hell is Dom Hopwood? Just some random dude looking for attention?

He's just a result I found on twitter when searching for 'Coyle'

Obviously a Rovers fan, I just linked to his tweet.

He may be on the wind up, he may not know for sure, he may genuinely have inside information.

Who the hell is Dom Hopwood? Just some random dude looking for attention?

Nope. If you look at his tweet I'd suggest that he's somewhat sceptical that this will happen. In fact he's not saying it's going to happen at all.

Just now, darrenrover said:

On the basis that he had no credentials to be appointed in the first place, you'd guess he won't be going anywhere soon. What's changed to think differently? We are where we all thought we would be following his appointment.

:D I was hoping Mercermans bookie had not heard anything!

In the hope that Coyle going was true.

Can't see them potting him (hope I'm wrong mind). 

From their point of view he has been excellent: 

- sold everyone of value

- replaced with free/very cheap players and loans

- spouted lots of drivel excusing the owners/situation (e.g. we don't need any signings)

- acts as a barrier/target for fans frustration instead of the owners

- comes with the perfect excuse - he's an ex Burnley manager so fans won't give him a chance - to deflect from the shambles we are

All in all for Vs they've got the perfect man. 

Just now, darrenrover said:

I think hes reffering to mercers bookie being a curse

Just now, rog of the rovers said:

Quick Twitter search for 'Coyle'

https://twitter.com/Dom_Hop

Dom Hopwood 

I have it on very good authority that @Rovers have indeed sacked Owen Coyle

Could be nothing. Could be something.

Think that ones a wind up. If you click on the link in his tweet it takes you to a GIF of Trump.

They're probably just getting together to discuss last night's events and agree with each other what a terrible run of luck we've had with injuries and decisions against us. Nothing at all to do with the manager and coaching staff, just plain old back luck has left us on 29 points in mid February.

Coyle might be asking what the latest is with Efe Ambrose. I know work permits can be problematic but to still be waiting after 2 weeks is pushing it....

On 05/02/2017 at 1:09 PM, NinjaTattoo said:

Just bumped into a friend of mine who lets just say he's a very well to do gentleman he was in the directors box yesterday and he was talking to Senior and from the convo he had with him he was under the impression that Coyle has 2 games to go..

this gentleman holds a very powerful position within Blackburn ( the area not the club) and has no allegiance with anyone bar he's Rovers through n through.

Seem like good timing according to PW who talked with Senior.

Archived