BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burton away - Friday 24 Feb - 6 pointer

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I'll give him the benefit seeing as he's only seen two or three training sessions but in time want to see Mulgrew as captain and Conway not in the team

• Backroom

Kightly playing worries me massively, the type of signing that keeps a team up.

In defence of Mowbray the side performed excellently against United it would be harsh to change much. Maybe slightly hasty earlier I don't think many managers change it up drastically till they fail on their watch.

Just now, Tom said:

Kightly playing worries me massively, the type of signing that keeps a team up.

In defence of Mowbray the side performed excellently against United it would be harsh to change much.

He's changed 3 things from that team. What's Wes Brown doing at the club?

Just now, davulsukur said:

No Mahoney.

Just Greer out and Nyambe in.

I'm very disappointed with that line up. Mulgrew should be in midfield and Lowe and Feeney nowhere near the stadium.

• Backroom
Just now, Al said:

I'm very disappointed with that line up. Mulgrew should be in midfield and Lowe and Feeney nowhere near the stadium.

On the evidence of this season feeney is much more deserving of a place than conway.  

Just now, Tom said:

On the evidence of this season feeney is much more deserving of a place than conway.  

Strongly disagree. Feeney is actually a liability and capable of passing to the opposition in dangerous situations.

Just now, Al said:

Isn't that the line up that started against United? Mowbray said he'd been impressed so perhaps he's quite happy to send them out on the back of an impressive performance..... 

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

We all hope to be proved wrong but he's proved countless times that he's a downright awful midfielder. TM should have done everything not to have broken the Mulgrew/Guthrie partnership after Sunday.

Sorry, wasn't it a Lowe/Guthrie midfield on Sunday with Mulgrew at centre half with Lenihan? 

EDIT - Happy to be proven wrong but I'm sure Lowe started in midfield 

Archived