BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Accountability from Venkys

• Moderation Lead

Don't look on the LT website! From Twitter- 'Venky's have been badly advised, they aren't killing our club. It's the fault of the stay away fans'.

What kind of a weapon believes that?

Just now, K-Hod said:

Don't look on the LT website! From Twitter- 'Venky's have been badly advised, they aren't killing our club. It's the fault of the stay away fans'.

The same ones that will be buying a Rovers branded replica padlock similar to the one placed on the main entrance by the appointed administration company.

Just now, K-Hod said:

A very thick one.

15 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

A second relegation under their awful tenure is confirmed but the silence from them is deafening.....

So Raos,what do you plan to do for next season? How do you plan to run your club?

We await your response with great expectation.

They'll be confused no doubt.

'Our goals are simple,' says Venkatesh Rao, 45, who co-owns the VH Group with brother Balaji, 38, and sister Anuradha.

'We want to keep the fans happy and make the club better.

'As and when required, we will invest, in a responsible way, but let me be clear: money will not be a problem.

Venkys you have lied and disrespected the legacy of Jack Walker. 

what have you got to say ??

8/05/2017 Nobody from the club was available for comment.

surprise surprise.

22 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Same kind of weapon who was posting on here, that the "Rovers Fans" have helped this club burn last night/this morning?

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Biz said:

Same kind of weapon who was posting on here, that the "Rovers Fans" have helped this club burn last night/this morning?

I'll tell you what, when I see fans saying stay away fans is hurting the club's finances and isn't helping. I always think of the following-

Signing dollopers on mega contracts, then ultimately having to pay them off as nobody else is daft enough to buy them.....As well as directors who make bad decision after bad decision, then remain gainfully employed on favourable salaries, while cleaning staff are rumoured to be losing their jobs.

In Venkys land they'll just blame someone else then shrug their shoulders and get on with the rest of the days chicken business/tax dodging/laundering whilst avoiding any phone calls from England.

Then they'll probably just sack someone to make themselves feel better. 

Just now, K-Hod said:

I'll tell you what, when I see fans saying stay away fans is hurting the club's finances and isn't helping. I always think of the following-

Signing dollopers on mega contracts, then ultimately having to pay them off as nobody else is daft enough to buy them.....As well as directors who make bad decision after bad decision, then remain gainfully employed on favourable salaries, while cleaning staff are rumoured to be losing their jobs.

Captain obvious strikes again :)

....you missed the point because it auto corrected. I'm not naming names but I read plenty of "appy calappers" comments this morning, and their argument that the "mushrooms" helped this club slide to its doom holds as much water as the "support your club ffs" argument posts that are frequent.

• Backroom

The next body blow is the inevitable statement 

'we are hurting very much'

'we remain committed to the club'

'we will talk with the manager'

The key question is who advised them to appoint Coyle?

That appointment ultimately cost us relegation and proves that decisions are still being made at the club without the best footballing interests at heart.

Anyone who knows football could see that Coyle was a clown and destined to fail. Someone argued his cause and got Venkys to agree - for who's benefit?

49 minutes ago, Tom said:

The next body blow is the inevitable statement 

'we are hurting very much'

'we remain committed to the club'

'we will talk with the manager'

We are committed to returning Blackburn Rovers to the Premiership.......Lardy lardy lardy larr 

2 hours ago, K-Hod said:

"Stayaway fans" is such a loaded term. If they said fair weather fans, most of whom left when we stopped playing against United and Chelsea and who returned for West Ham and Liverpool then they may have a point. But they are not Rovers fans, they are the dreaded "football fans". They have no allegiance to Rovers.

The other problem with the term is that it is felt most by the genuine boycotters who bloody love this club but can't bear to ditch their principles - or have no reason to suck them up (e.g. family ties).

These people are two halves of the hardcore support and they have turned on each other. When both ought to be turning on Venkys.

Aside from that, there's no accounting for idiots and anyone who believes Venkys have been anything but bad for this club, this town, is an idiot.

What could these people honestly even say? "No need to worry, League 1 is just a slight diversion on our way to the Champions League, we will be playing Real Madrid in two seasons time!"

There is no "explaining this," there is no "plan," it is just misery from beginning to end.

Archived