BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] THE BATTLE FOR PROMOTION....WON.

12 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Absolute joke and farcical for us and Shrews. Guessing Sky are the culprits. Wigan will p*ss on them if they’re having to play twice in 48 hours.

I think the only hope we have of Pompey upsetting them, is if Wigan get a player sent-off, I would imagine it will be a sell-out and

the Portsmouth crowd can be intimidating if roused.

Wigan after all, do have one or two wind-up merchants in their ranks.

I know I'm clutching at straws here.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Waggy76 said:

It looks like Oldham savefd up their best performances for us !

Surprised to find them in relegation zone ! 

Couldn’t agree more- that first half was one of the best I’ve seen from anyone this season, when we played them at home. They weren’t too bad when they beat us either...

5 minutes ago, Gumbi said:

The game isn't on Sky.

Walsall had players called up for international games and their game last week was postponed due to it. I'm guessing that Walsall asked the EFL if they could move their game back 24 hours so that the players that were called up had an extra days rest.

Pompey Wigan is on Sky, that’s my point. 

Forget Wigan they are the strongest side in this league and have been all season so I think they are destined to finish top. Let's just keep winning ourselves and ensure we get that second spot if nothing else.

It all adds to the spice and motivation but they aren't going to blow it I think that's obvious.

Just now, Fraserkirky said:

Really had enough of this

I can help, if you would like? 

...all we have to do is match their results. 

It's actually a surprisingly good position to be in. We should know what is required during every single game. Question is do Mowbrays men have the bottle?

• Backroom
Just now, J*B said:

I can help, if you would like? 

...all we have to do is match their results. 

It's actually a surprisingly good position to be in. We should know what is required during every single game. Question is do Mowbrays men have the bottle?

I think I’d feel confident if we were level on games; as it is it just feels like we are waiting to slip up 

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Shrews CB getting stretchered off. Obviously hope it’s not too bad for the lad, but it’s gotta help the Dale today. Not over yet.

Its Nsiala. Play held up for 10 minutes still not restarted.

Hope the lads ok.

Archived