BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

if you are loyalty group £359 if not £379. 

So the graphic is correct.

8 minutes ago, laughatthedingles said:

QPR fans amongst others said their cheapest price is only in a tiny section of the ground so realistically not available for most. The jump to their next band was around £200 more.

The £242 are slightly restricted views apparently, but are still available and if you are on a tight budget there is an option there for you.

15 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

no

I’m torn whether you are being obtuse or trolling here.

For those who haven’t seen the graphic / video it’s here.

He has taken the price which was available for the cheapest adult season ticket price as of the weekend. 

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 2

• Backroom
On 04/06/2023 at 14:10, Oldgregg86 said:

And lee Mack has said in the past he isn’t  a rovers fan

He said he DID support us on Would I Lie To You (segment was ‘True’ too).

15 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

why don't Rovers do designs like this one below? 

Blackburn Rovers 3D Printed Hoodie For Men Women | Shirt Brigade

It's a question that has crossed my mind many times.

Not about that particular hoodie, but other t-shirts I have seen elsewhere.

There was a site that had some cracking Rovers t-shirts. Simple design, big Rovers crest printed on the front in a range of colours. All have been taken down. I don't know if the club had a word? Maybe.

My point is, they were simple, but quality t-shirts which should have been on sale in our own club shop! No care or imagination for that though.

Just now, SuperBrfc said:

There was a site that had some cracking Rovers t-shirts. Simple design, big Rovers crest printed on the front in a range of colours. All have been taken down. I don't know if the club had a word? Maybe.

My point is, they were simple, but quality t-shirts which should have been on sale in our own club shop! No care or imagination for that though.

Rovers could do different designs for T-shirt like Adam Wharton he is one of our own for example 

12 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Now this is a quality piece of clothing..!

IMG_9493.jpeg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Rovers could do different designs for T-shirt like Adam Wharton he is one of our own for example 

Yeah, there are so many ideas for t-shirts. Based on, both, current players and on our history. It just needs a bit of imagination. There are currently a few generic 'Rovers' and 'BRFC' printed designs in store for around £15-£20.

1 minute ago, SuperBrfc said:

Yeah, there are so many ideas for t-shirts. Based on, both, current players and on our history. It just needs a bit of imagination. There are currently a few generic 'Rovers' and 'BRFC' printed designs in store for around £15-£20.

This one is a good one Retro Print T-Shirt (roverstore.co.uk)

Rovers should be making plenty of different designs. I like wearing Hoodies and I like the one I posted. 

4 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Alright here’s the deal.  

If you’re in illustrator or designer and want to do something better than the club shop, send me a message. 

We will build you an online store on BRFCS and host it for you. We already have a fantastic embroidery and printing company who can provide the clothing. We can split any profits made - 33% BRFCS, 33% Designer, 33% Rovers related Charity Donation. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, J*B said:

Alright here’s the deal.  

If you’re in illustrator or designer and want to do something better than the club shop, send me a message. 

We will build you an online store on BRFCS and host it for you. We already have a fantastic embroidery and printing company who can provide the clothing. We can split any profits made - 33% BRFCS, 33% Designer, 33% Rovers related Charity Donation. 

and 1% to you…

20 minutes ago, J*B said:

Now this is a quality piece of clothing..!

IMG_9493.jpeg

That looks decent. I would actually buy some BRFCS merchandise if made 😂

I have to agree, some of the stuff in the club shop is crap, grey/brown bland T-shirts with BRFC or Rovers on. I know we’re a smaller club and they’re with Adidas, but some of the stuff Arsenal did last season was brilliant and I wish we would improve the stuff we sell.

• Like 1

Just now, wilsdenrover said:

and 1% to you…

Rather foolishly, I took over a website which just about broke even every year and promised I’d make it a not for profit.

• Like 2