BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

10 minutes ago, tomphil said:

For what it's worth Sheff weds fans are in a similar meltdown talking about non renewals and boycotts.

Is a large section of their fan base militantly denying reality and defending and supporting the people responsible for the absolute disaster that they are going through?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

Is a large section of their fan base militantly denying reality and defending and supporting the people responsible for the absolute disaster that they are going through?

No they are backing the manager and directing their ire at those ultimately responsible, the board ( do we have one ?) and the owner.

• Like 1

Not been on their board for a couple of months but I did notice some similarities to here. Rabidly anti-owner on the forum but bemoaning that a load of the wider fanbase were still up his arse.

Edited by Mattyblue

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/02/2024 at 22:25, Mattyblue said:

I’ll just go and pay my respects to Jac… oh

IMG_2069.jpeg

Look at the filthy pave stones around Jack.

Really sums up the current state of the club with a total buffoon in control.

Time to go Waggot..

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderation Lead
10 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

IMG_2093.jpeg

2023/24:

Steve Waggott, Blackburn Rovers Chief Executive, said: “We are delighted to welcome BetUK on board as our sleeve sponsors

I was there at that meeting. Glad we turned down that extra revenue from a gambling firm on the front of the shirts, when we’re quibbling over scouts using the M6 Toll….

• Like 3

Maggot got lucky last night . Toon in BBE last night , lucky they were ok and no shouting when they scored. He don't give a fuck about segregation. 

The new security lot haha what a waste of time they are. Stopping people from going to there seats because they can't control the crowd. Don't know why they changed from the other lads because they had respect of the fans. 

These new lot I shit you not last home game tried bollocking me because I had a foot on the aisle . Last night you couldn't fit a step on the aisles . Mr maggot you ain't fit for purpose.

• 3 weeks later...

Ticketing details have been announced for the Southampton game and once again there is a vagueness about them. It's free for under 12's (I applaud them for that) but only with an adult ticket but does this include season ticket holders or is it just if you buy only for this specific match. I think that is the case but it's not made clear. Similarly it says they are only free if you have an adult ticket, no mention of seniors.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2024/march/18/ticket-news--rovers-v-southampton/

As always a load of pissing about.

Just make either Cov or Sheff Wed a tenner and get a big crowd in for what could be an absolute pivotal game for this football club (well, we will see it as pivotal, not sure ‘the club’ is arsed either way).

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

Ticketing details have been announced for the Southampton game and once again there is a vagueness about them. It's free for under 12's (I applaud them for that) but only with an adult ticket but does this include season ticket holders or is it just if you buy only for this specific match. I think that is the case but it's not made clear. Similarly it says they are only free if you have an adult ticket, no mention of seniors.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2024/march/18/ticket-news--rovers-v-southampton/

I'm guessing - because as you say, its not clear - but I would say an U12 can get a free ticket with a full-priced Adult ticket. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, J*B said:

I'm guessing - because as you say, its not clear - but I would say an U12 can get a free ticket with a full-priced Adult ticket. 

It's all so vague. If a senior wanted to buy an under 12's ticket there are no prices quoted so how would they handle that? I'm calling in tomorrow so I'll ask the question.

• Moderation Lead
9 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Was the FF meeting tonight? What was said? 

No, it’s not until April now, due to availability of Steve Waggott.