BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

Waggott is receiving massive remuneration for Toeing the Party Line,protected,he will not bite the Hand that feeds his Mouth...THE perfect Job.

He is part of the problem until he is replaced with similar ilk and then guess what folks... the Merry Go Round starts over again.

Nothing but torture for us Dalits in the Stands.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

• Moderation Lead

They’re hardly getting away with anything, they can’t be forced to say anything they don’t want to.
Bar refusing to meet with them, what else would you have people do instead? It’s all well and good people giving it the big’uns on here, this doesn’t just go for you Revidge, but anyone else too. You can have my spot and represent the message board if you think you could do a better job, by all means, as I’ve stated previously. 
Easy to criticise from afar.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

They’re hardly getting away with anything, they can’t be forced to say anything they don’t want to.
Bar refusing to meet with them, what else would you have people do instead? It’s all well and good people giving it the big’uns on here, this doesn’t just go for you Revidge, but anyone else too. You can have my spot and represent the message board if you think you could do a better job, by all means, as I’ve stated previously. 

I think and others do a fair enough job. Can't be easy. People think they can walk into these meetings shouting and giving it big'uns. The fact is you can't. 

End of the day the FF was set up in a simpler time, for a completely different football club, it was for incremental, adjacent type issues - catering, travel etc.

It was not set up to take the club to task over the existential place BRFC now finds itself - that is what the bi-annual Supporter Consultation was for, until COVID was used as a neat way of quietly dropping it.

If anything does need adding to the FF’s next agenda - it is to ask when the consultations are being brought back, as per EFL mandated requirements 

https://www.efl.com/supporters/fan-consultation/#

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I can only go off what is recorded in the minutes, there is no indication from that that anything that was said was challenged in any meaningful way. It may be that isn't an accurate representation of what was actually said but if so then any objections should be recorded as well.

I wasn't really intending having a go at any individuals on the Forum, I've done my time on there and it's a fairly thankless task giving your time up for free. I'm also aware that even in John Williams' day the Forum was essentially a box ticking exercise for the Club - they'd listen to what you had to say and then they'd go and do exactly what they wanted in the first place but at least they could say they'd "consulted" with the fans.

There comes a point however when the Club are simply just coming out with downright untruths or "We'll look into it" that the whole thing becomes pointless.

Out of the meeting what did you learn about the Club's stance on the overall financial situation, the summer transfer window, Mcquire, season ticket prices or their ongoing commitment to maintaining Ewood? Because unless I've completely missed it I'm absolutely none the wiser.

• Like 3

Why anyone would want to sit down and brown nose venkys pet rat baffles me. Playing along nice and bonny is playing into venkyscums hands 100%.

Everyone should be united into making it is as uncomfortable as they can to get them out.

Should be all out war with them so to speak not nicely  nicely. 

51 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Constructive critisism is usually good. If someone is not happy with the answer to a question, then ask for the answer to be explained, and get it recorded in the minutes, as these are all non-attendees have to go on. If the club refuse to answer questions, is there not an EFL complaints process ?

The owners have consistently left employees in the dark as to budgets until the very last minute regardless of which employees are at the club at that time, and have allowed the club across all aspects to get into such a terrible state. 

Pointless even conversing with a buffoon middleman who clearly has very little power and even less of a clue. The issue is in India and he is just a grubby symptom of it all.

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

The owners have consistently left employees in the dark as to budgets until the very last minute regardless of which employees are at the club at that time, and have allowed the club across all aspects to get into such a terrible state. 

Pointless even conversing with a buffoon middleman who clearly has very little power and even less of a clue. The issue is in India and he is just a grubby symptom of it all.

I get this completely.

But every club Waggott has been at, post him leaving have flourished.

I think he's also a massive problem.

4 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

I get this completely.

But every club Waggott has been at, post him leaving have flourished.

I think he's also a massive problem.

The problem is Venkys. Hes just an ugly symptom.

Obviously im not saying this is the case as it obviously is not, but he would argue he laid foundations at those clubs...

It's like a cancer patient that's just been stabbed.

The stab wound is bad and is killing you faster but if even you manage to sort it out and heal up from it, you've still got terminal cancer.

That is the situation Blackburn Rovers are in.

• Like 1

I'm not entirely sure where this should go but in yesterday's PMQ's the subject of having vaping companies as sponsors was brought up. Typically Sunak was wishy washy in his response but it appears that there is a growing campaign to stop it. Personally I don't like it and wouldn't buy anything that endorses it. Hopefully this season sees the end of it and Waggott and Read find something which doesn't court as much adverse publicity. Or will the laziness prevail and another deal is agreed with them using the local company bullshit excuse.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/rishi-sunak-refuses-ban-vape-32711479

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, arbitro said:

I'm not entirely sure where this should go but in yesterday's PMQ's the subject of having vaping companies as sponsors was brought up. Typically Sunak was wishy washy in his response but it appears that there is a growing campaign to stop it. Personally I don't like it and wouldn't buy anything that endorses it. Hopefully this season sees the end of it and Waggott and Read find something which doesn't court as much adverse publicity. Or will the laziness prevail and another deal is agreed with them using the local company bullshit excuse.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/rishi-sunak-refuses-ban-vape-32711479

I have been told that there is a strong possibility that Watson Ramsbottom Solicitors will be replacing Totally Wicked next season.

Edited by lraC
  • Like 1

I used them recently and I can vouch for them… however, once again a very small ( in the grand scheme of things), down the road operation.

Surely Blackburn Rovers should be aiming to engage bigger fishes? But nah, just spin the Rolodex for the local firms already in the tent. 

• Like 3

New TV deal meaning we'll be on Sky Sports every other week or thereabouts.....good for commercial advertising? Nah, we'll just stick with the local solicitors for a few hundred grand thanks. Sincerely, Swag.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lraC said:

I have been told that there is a strong possibility that Watson Ramsbottom Solicitors will be replacing Totally Wicked next season.

yet again another sign of lack of commercial knowledge from the club and should be looking for sponsor for months for next season and possible looking at 3 year deal for a company. 

• Like 1

Not only are TW and WR local companies, but they were both already sponsors of smaller sections of the club beforehand. If this is true, this smacks of laziness. Surely, in all of the companies in the world there have to be some choices and that the two best offers aren't conveniently already on the books?

On 29/04/2024 at 10:50, K-Hod said:

I do genuinely get (and appreciate) that.

But reading those minutes, blatant lies are being told.
The mildew is all over the stadium; it's impossible for Waggott to have missed it.

He's actioned the fans to take/send pictures into the club.

I find it honestly strange that nobody challenged this.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Andy said:

The mildew is all over the stadium; it's impossible for Waggott to have missed it.

Spam his inbox with thousands of pictures.

Here is all the decay that you have allowed to fester you fat lazy cunt.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, RTM08 said:

Not only are TW and WR local companies, but they were both already sponsors of smaller sections of the club beforehand. If this is true, this smacks of laziness. Surely, in all of the companies in the world there have to be some choices and that the two best offers aren't conveniently already on the books?

Exactly. A totally lack of commercial nous at Rovers. We need a commercial driven CEO who can get better commercial and sponsorship deals for us plus improve the overall supporters based and get more ST sold

2 hours ago, Andy said:

He and the stadium manager should doing a walk around all 3 sites on a weekly basis. No excuses

• Like 3

Barnsley in the most vital game of their season with modest crowds, low income and and away end that holds c6k give Bolton Two thousand.

Waggot you tosser.

• Like 2

On 02/05/2024 at 10:37, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Good grief,operation downsize if full effect?

I really can’t believe this ! Yes, a few extra quid from small scale sponsorship by a local solicitors but the club’s major sponsor, the Country’s most successful ever town team, founder members of the Football league and former EPL champions, we must be able to do better than that ! It would be yet another embarrassment foisted on this once great club by Swag. If nothing else, why can’t the Indians secure a big sub-continent company by way of their supposed influence and help their baby’s budget.