BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ranting about trivial issues

People who insist on watching videos or playing music on their phones in public places without headphones! Aaarrrgggh, nobody want to listen to your tinny music coming out of a 1cm sq speaker on the train and I certainly don't want the same crappy tinny sound of your mates on holiday or at a party drowning out everything else whilst I'm having a pint!

• Like 3

We've just been out for a walk, we are very lucky to have some superb routes from the doorstep.

Well it seems that whilst the nation has been locked down, the canines have not, the place is covered in dog crap, I've never seen it so bad.

Its clear a significant number of dog owners aren't responsible enough to look after themselves let alone a dog.

• Like 1

• Backroom
33 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

The absolute worst with that Gav, is when people bag up the dog poo, but then tie it to trees! There are dog bins everywhere!

I'm tempted to shit in a bag myself and hang it in random people's gardens. Why not?

Welcome to the Freudian nightmare in my head 🤣

• Like 1

Some kind fellow had obviously been in the bushes on a route I take quite often and dug out all the discarded poo bags. Too many for him to carry in one go so they were piled high on the side of the path when I went past whilst he did a couple of runs. I don't know why people have so little respect for their local area. 

I got caught out having forgot to grab a handful of poo bags before I left. I went back and cleared it up obviously but I felt bad leaving it for just the 10 mins whilst I ran back home. 

Filling in Customs forms to send gifts to grandchildren in Germany. 13 years I've been sending them without customs forms. And all the writing on the forms now has to be in Block Capitals. It's a minor thing but a damned nuisance. They actually asked for the weight of each item in the parcel. I told them to make it up.

Edited by gumboots

When your twitter alert goes into overdrive and see the city where you live trending , fear the worse of another covid outbreak, only to find out it is a load of bloody teenage girls tweeting about some k-pop singer from a group who is wearing a new brand of eyeliner who decided to call himself the same name as the city

• Backroom
13 hours ago, bazza said:

People who come right up my arse when I slow down to 32 when entering a 30 limit. I can almost see the steam snorting out of their nostrils.

As high as 32, ya bastard? 😂

• Like 1

Always, and I mean always having someone in front of me at the bank machine who has to check account balances on 6 different cards, pay bills, and use every other function possible when i just need to take out a quick 20 quid.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to say i don't think ive ever hated an advert more than the Dominos Pizza Yodelling one,it seems to be on everytime there's an advert break plus if you want to know what a mate wants from Dominos just text them!!!

• Like 1

• Backroom
10 hours ago, Darrenbot said:

I just want to say i don't think ive ever hated an advert more than the Dominos Pizza Yodelling one,it seems to be on everytime there's an advert break plus if you want to know what a mate wants from Dominos just text them!!!

We've stopped going to Domino's as a direct result of that advert! We now get our pizza night pizzas from Checcos, GT Harwood.

• Like 1

My current rant is the TV love in with Micah Richards. I had no real beef with him before. Now, since he is ubiquitous in the extreme, I have to turn off tv or radio whenever I hear his voice. Why have people suddenly decided he's that good, we have to have him on TV morning, noon and night?

• Like 1

On 26/06/2021 at 09:02, K-Hod said:

He seems to be a bit of a marmite character, for sure. I must admit, I really enjoy him on TV, but it seems like many others are the exact opposite!

Not TV but has anyone heard Carlton Cole on Talksport, what a gobshite!

2 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Agbonlahor I can get on with, the others, deffo garbage.

Forgot to add Jason Cundy to my list

But then to their credit I could listen to Ali mocoist and Alan Brazil all day long. Simon Jordon I think is excellent and then there are some other cracking pundits as well. Especially on the breakfast show although I've not listened to that since I stopped commuting over a year ago.