BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

31 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

Fulham, QPR, Forest, WBA, Huddersfield all win.

Terrible day results wise.

A bit OTT for me that mate, with respect. Bournemouth losing at home was a bonus and keeps us well in the mix but we simply need to focus on our own games. Every team will drop points going forward and WBA and Forest had home games against lowly opposition today which you would fully have expected them to win. 
I think we can forget Fulham-they will win this league by 15 points. 

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I know they did a bit of a number on us earlier this season, but for anyone watching them that closely. Are QPR that good?! Clearly just sneaking games by the odd goal at the minute - hopefully their bubble will burst soon.

By all accounts they were very fortunate to win again today.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

A bit OTT for me that mate, with respect. Bournemouth losing at home was a bonus and keeps us well in the mix but we simply need to focus on our own games. Every team will drop points going forward and WBA and Forest had home games against lowly opposition today which you would fully have expected them to win. 
I think we can forget Fulham-they will win this league by 15 points. 

I totally agree that we have to focus on our own game. We can't affect the results of other matches.

If we don't win on Monday though, in this latest round of games 5 of our rivals will have gained 2 or 3 points on us, coupled with the fact that we'd then have won one in 4.

A glass half empty view perhaps!

• Like 1