BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League season 21/22

35 minutes ago, Silas said:

Exactly the word that came to my mind.

They think they can have whatever they want, whenever they want it.

Hopefully they'll make an example of him with a heavy sentence, send a message to the next few generations of multi millionaire teenage footballers. 

He’s obviously a complete wrong’un but the bigger clubs need to do more to educate them coming through. Like you say, hopefully they make an example of him to deter others.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mike E said:

NOT for the faint of heart. Trigger warning: The photos and audio in this video show clear and obvious signs of domestic abuse.

They need to throw away the key on this guy.

"I'm gonna f*** you you tw**."

What an entitled nasty bullying scumbag.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Silas said:

Exactly the word that came to my mind.

They think they can have whatever they want, whenever they want it.

Hopefully they'll make an example of him with a heavy sentence, send a message to the next few generations of multi millionaire teenage footballers. 

Am I the only one that finds the comments made by the girls father in his press statement pretty fkin disturbing! Any normal father hears of anything even remotely bad like that happening to ther daughter and they'd be seeing red for a long time ! But he seems more annoyed that the content and posts where released, to me it sounds as though he's upset that someone is rocking the apple cart or something, also claiming his daughter is saying her phone was hacked 🙄 reads like he wished it would have all just got brushed under the carpet 😞

Just a life observation.... Sadly In my experience it's damaged girls/women that are attracted to these nasty types and often that damage stems from abuse going on in the home growing up.

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 1

• Backroom
10 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

FB_IMG_1643580739486.jpg

'As a father, you don't want to know'.

What the giddy f***? I hope he misspoke, because I wouldn't want it to happen anyone's daughter, but if it were I'd definitely want to bloody know!

3 hours ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

You really do have to ask what goes on behind the scenes in football Accedmys that creates an environment where these stupid boys think this is remotely acceptable 

Football takes in kids from troubled backgrounds. In the past they'd be on a modest wage and have to clean the boots of the senior players after being kicked about by men in the reserve team. Now they're pushed into the media spotlight, praised beyond belief and made millionaires at a young age. Armchair psychologist, but sounds like a melting pot to me. 

He's obviously fucked in the head, could the signs have been spotted earlier? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mike E said:

'As a father, you don't want to know'.

What the giddy f***? I hope he misspoke, because I wouldn't want it to happen anyone's daughter, but if it were I'd definitely want to bloody know!

very odd comments aren't they! Suppose you could just put it down to shock, but it just doesn't read that way.

Maybe the comments make more sense in the full statement I'm not sure

1 hour ago, Mike E said:

Eriksen to Brentford! A superb signing imo, and very happy for him too.

Hope it works out for him and if he does a top player. If I'm being honest, I'm not sure I'll find watching a brentford game a bit uneasy, knowing what happened and wondering if it will happen again at any second. 

On 30/01/2022 at 13:29, Mike E said:

NOT for the faint of heart. Trigger warning: The photos and audio in this video show clear and obvious signs of domestic abuse.

They need to throw away the key on this guy.

What an absolute little scummer. 

Jail and end of his career.

(Assuming this is all genuine)

• Like 2

Doing the rounds on social media that Greenwood was arrested for kidnapping and punching his partner in November 20. Hushed up by united + injunctions etc. Seen posts from 5 months ago on reddit stating this. 

Disgusting if true makes their statement about not condoning violence of any sort a bit stupid. 

• Like 3

Just now, RoverDom said:

Doing the rounds on social media that Greenwood was arrested for kidnapping and punching his partner in November 20. Hushed up by united + injunctions etc. Seen posts from 5 months ago on reddit stating this. 

Disgusting if true makes their statement about not condoning violence of any sort a bit stupid. 

The clubs always know. The players are basically huge assets belonging to the club so likecany business I'd be suprised if there's anything that goes on with their assets that the club don't know about to some degree