BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

• Backroom
34 minutes ago, Gav said:

Not true, I don't tell lies, I've no need to.

I was on here at the time and if he’s any backbone at all he’ll acknowledge what him and his mate said.

I've said my piece.

Nobody is calling you a liar Gav, but there's also no evidence to back up the claim.

And the forum posts + archive go back a fair old way.

But not all the way.

So it's one person's word v another.

You can surely see that there's nowhere we can go with that.

Besides, is it necessary to do an inquest into what might have happened 2 decades ago? Can it not just be let go for the sake of forum harmony. 

• Like 7

16 hours ago, SuperBrfc said:

Another thing which highlighted the damage done by this regime for me. We get thrashed by the Dingles in embarrassing fashion, yet there were some on here and elsewhere trying to brush it off as "it's only one game", "it's not the end of the world", "we weren't expected to beat them" and "we're still third". If that result and performance doesn't bother you, then what will, was my thought about all of that.

If that game didn't bother you then I don't think you could call yourself a Rovers fan.

Absolute madness.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Im afraid its where we are with many of our fans these days...the pride,fire and passion is being extinguished.

Between the coke-snorting idiots that get angry and want to fight everyone for no apparent reason and the numbskulls who blithely accept an absolute no-show and drubbing from our fiercest enemy, I’m beginning to despair. 

WE ARE THE ROVERS FOR FUCK’S SAKE!!

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Between the coke-snorting idiots that get angry and want to fight everyone for no apparent reason and the numbskulls who blithely accept an absolute no-show and drubbing from our fiercest enemy, I’m beginning to despair. 

WE ARE THE ROVERS FOR FUCK’S SAKE!!

We were. I don't know what the fuck you'd call this now, but it doesn't look like any kind of Rovers I grew up watching. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

(Bank) Tella has scored a hattrick for the Dingles against Nobbers. 

An appropriately named matchwinner for a team that has bought the league. 

Minus £35 million net spend.

Not spent as much on a single player as you did for Rhodes or Brereton.

1 hour ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

(Bank) Tella has scored a hattrick for the Dingles against Nobbers. 

An appropriately named matchwinner for a team that has bought the league. 

49 minutes ago, DavidBrent said:

Minus £35 million net spend.

Not spent as much on a single player as you did for Rhodes or Brereton.

And the first thing Davey Dingle does after a win is come to a Rovers site.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Tells you all you need to know.

Living in their heads 24/7.

When we were Champions of England, I never once looked at how Burnley were doing. When the season ended I saw a small headline in the paper. It was at the bottom of the page under the main story of Alan Shearer winning the golden boot, oh they got relegated to Division 3. Meh.

When they got relegated last season, I didn't go on their forums, tbh I couldn't have cared less. I guess I don't need to with so many of the c***s on here.

• Moderation Lead
3 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Keep the thread going, but this Brent character, come on mods, taking the piss now…

He’s close to the line, I’ll admit- but not there just yet. If it escalates, then we know what happens.