BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

Villa, Spurs, Man U, Chelsea their next 4 home games- all teams that are beatable but will be looking at the Turf as a must get 3 points if they have ambitions for this season.

Trips to Forest, Newcastle and Brentford.

They could be null points for a while irrespective of my agreeing that there are at least three worse teams than them. 

3 minutes ago, Atko's Engine said:

News breaking on BBC that Villa's tram bus has been attacked at J10 on M65 & significant damage caused to it, though seemingly no injuries...

I can hear Cindy Lauper clearing her throat just now...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66635771

Idiots. Glad there's no injuries and hope Police identify those responsible and jail them. 

• Like 2

I had no idea Burnley had spent over £100m this summer, but looking at the signings there is a lot of young players there that will likely take time to adjust to the demands of Premier League football. I still think they have the best chance of the 3 promoted teams to survive, although that's not saying much at the moment!

I know he did well for the England U21s, but James Trafford making the step up from League One football last season seems a heck of a leap. Think they might've missed a trick not bringing in an experienced keeper as their number one, like a Kasper Schmeichel or similar. I'm sure Trafford will make for a good keeper in the future, but it seems like a huge risk to put your faith in someone who was on loan at Bolton last season. Very naïve.

• Like 1