BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

39 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Looking like they are about to be 5 points from safety. Another Trafford flap today as well. 

Yeah I just saw the highlights on SKY. The keeper makes Pears look like Gordon Banks. Has he got lead in his boots ! The Arse centre half towered over him, did nobody tell him he’s allowed to use his hands ?
As far the sending off, the lad probably made himself dizzy with all the rolls he did after what was minimal contact.

On 09/11/2023 at 20:06, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I see the lad Foster at Burnley has been diagnosed with mental health issues. He has my sympathy, I wouldn’t wish that on anybody. Obviously being a top player has its down side. Being away from your home , strange environment, new language for some,  living out of a hotel room maybe, nothing much to do after training, possibly being on your own. 
I’ve worked away from home and it wasn’t exactly my cup of tea although the money was great. Lots of time in the pub, eating out all the time. So I can see why it gets to some players.

Maybe we need to cut our new signings a bit of slack with this in mind.

I hope Foster is back playing again soon.

A superb post, Tyrone. 

Sadly, the one previous had to be hidden by the moderation team because it contained comments on the subject like “in a secure unit”, “gone a bit doolally” and “taken away for treatment”. 

Some people really do need some education.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Yeah, you only realise how crippling it can be when you’ve had a taste yourself. I went through a rough time after my divorce but I’m back in control now - I think. There are things more important than football rivalries.

It takes a big man to talk about these things. Credit to you matey 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

It takes a big man to talk about these things. Credit to you matey 

It’s the not talking about it that makes it a bigger problem than it should be. . It can happen to anyone at any time. Like going over on your ankle stepping down off the curb. The more people are open about it the better.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Yeah, you only realise how crippling it can be when you’ve had a taste yourself. I went through a rough time after my divorce but I’m back in control now - I think. There are things more important than football rivalries.

I’ve been through a divorce myself so know how that feels. It’s very trying and would test the resolve of the most positive of people.

Its very tough to live through certain things and I wish the clarets lad all the best. There are certainly much more important things in life than football rivalries, as you say.

2 hours ago, lraC said:

I’ve been through a divorce myself so know how that feels. It’s very trying and would test the resolve of the most positive of people.

Its very tough to live through certain things and I wish the clarets lad all the best. There are certainly much more important things in life than football rivalries, as you say.

I know that - now 🙄 

Just reading Kammy's book at the moment,  unbelievable 😁

Edited to add, that's not the title, unbelievably.

According to recent reports from TEAMTalk, Blackburn's Championship rivals Leicester City, Southampton and West Brom are all keeping tabs on the Chile international, ahead of a potential move when the market reopens.

Blackburn Rovers, Burnley rivalry could stop Vincent Kompany getting January transfer target: View (footballleagueworld.co.uk)

Haven't seen him linked with us? 

50 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

According to recent reports from TEAMTalk, Blackburn's Championship rivals Leicester City, Southampton and West Brom are all keeping tabs on the Chile international, ahead of a potential move when the market reopens.

Blackburn Rovers, Burnley rivalry could stop Vincent Kompany getting January transfer target: View (footballleagueworld.co.uk)

Haven't seen him linked with us? 

I don't want to see him linked with us. Once bitten and all that.

• Like 1

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It’d be a massive gamble for all those clubs. Do you get BB or BBD ? At the moment it’s BB that is running out onto the pitch. 

Indeed. They'd have to hope he hits the ground running - because if it didn't happen for him within a few matches it'd likely be a complete waste of a six month loan.