BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff (a) - 15/1/22 - 12.30pm kick off

10 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Really struggling here

Take off Travis who's not been the same player we know he can be for a while.. davenport at lb and put Edun in the middle??

Surely it would make more sense to just put Davenport on for Travis directly.

Honestly, our general play is just very poor today. Only the defence can take any credit. Very fortunate to be ahead and unlikely we can sustain it without improvement.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TonyM said:

RoversTV has been OK for me too...but I did log in a bit earlier than usual

Wish I'd have done same. With a 1230 KO I planned everything before that time. Let's hope for three points then we can still have a good day.

COYB

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

Surely it would make more sense to just put Davenport on for Travis directly.

Honestly, our general play is just very poor today. Only the defence can take any credit. Very fortunate to be ahead and unlikely we can sustain it without improvement.

Of course but i feel edun is a weak link at lb and davenport used to play there alot and with edun being better centrally thought it might be an OK swap

No way is this ending 1-0, just cleared off the line. Breaks for rovers then a Cardiff player sticks out a lucky leg to end the move. We just aren’t getting any luck.

Kaminski world class save.

And now Gallagher obstructed in their box by a player on a yellow card. We get nothing.