BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff (a) - 15/1/22 - 12.30pm kick off

• Backroom

Great play from Edun then a real waste from Bucko shooting with 2 passes on then a sloppy foul from Edun

2 minutes highlighting how much better he is centrally 

Hi All,

I’ve just logged in at half time and noticed tonnes of streams on this thread! This is against the rules unfortunately. Please do not post streams here, although I understand your frustration with the official channels - which you’ve all paid for - being down. 

Thanks

• Like 2

Khadra not managed to get going yet.

Buckleys usually good decision making is missing today, as it was in the previous match. 

Eduns not a full back. 

Defence looking solid again but we’ve got to do more with possession. If all the team was playing with the discipline of the 3 cbs, we’d be more than 1-0 up.

We’ve lost that burst of fluid play that weve had earlier in the season with the exception of the brilliant goal from Rothwell.

• Like 1

Just now, booth said:

Khadra not managed to get going yet.

Buckleys usually good decision making is missing today, as it was in the previous match. 

Eduns not a full back. 

Defence looking solid again but we’ve got to do more with possession. If all the team was playing with the discipline of the 3 cbs, we’d be more than 1-0 up.

We’ve lost that burst of fluid play that weve had earlier in the season with the exception of the brilliant goal from Rothwell.

Thought Edun was fantastic that half.

2 minutes ago, J*B said:

Hi All,

I’ve just logged in at half time and noticed tonnes of streams on this thread! This is against the rules unfortunately. Please do not post streams here, although I understand your frustration with the official channels - which you’ve all paid for - being down. 

Thanks

Still unable to access what I’ve paid for

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

Anyone have a link, please pm me. Season subscriber, just can't log in...bummed.

Unfortunately we’re not allowed Torgeir. I’ve sent you a DM explaining why in more detail. 

• Like 1