BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff (a) - 15/1/22 - 12.30pm kick off

2 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Unreal. That petty yellow for 'dissent' earlier and we go down to 10. Like I said before, Nyambe not the type to say much.

And the yellow for dissent was because the ref should have given a straight red for their tackle. Wanker.

• Like 2

• Backroom

Nyambe has committed one standard foul and got two bookings 

Scandalous refereeing performance, they should be down to 9 with the lad who Nyambe fouled should be off 

• Like 3

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

The second yellow he received was borderline too - wasn't much in the tackle. Just awful refereeing. 

Yeh very borderline, and I always feel the second yellow should be more than just a normal yellow, even though that's not in the rules lol. When it's soft and the first card was nonsense, wtf is the ref playing at? Ego I reckon. Already observed he looked like a smug egotist earlier on.

• Like 1

Cardiff commentators are ridiculous. Teams losing, hardly threatening us, but constantly saying they are the better team.

Ridiculous from Nyambe. Getting a card for dissent is totally unacceptable.

Feel like we've got the players to close out the win. Don't think I've ever thought that about a Rovers team when we go down to 10.

• Like 3

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

Cardiff commentators are ridiculous. Teams losing, hardly threatening us, but constantly saying they are the better team.

Feel like we've got the players to close out the win. Don't think I've ever thought that about a Rovers team when we go down to 10.

For Collins' rake down the back of Wharton's leg their comment was just "The less said about that the better".

Most iPlayer commentators are just massive homers - you get used to it. 

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

Right...yeh it's Nyambe's fault, not this chancer ref. I'm sure the mild mannered lad said something worse than what all the other players were saying.

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

He didn’t get a yellow for dissent it was for a minor shove on their lad after a potentially leg breaking challenge on Lenihan