BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

5 minutes ago, BRFC_Polky said:

Rich Sharpe and Elliott Jackson should be grilling GB and JDT to ask why it took 286 pages to sign our first player…disgrace!

Happy with the signing…welcome Callum 👋🏻 

Hahaha that is hilarious why on earth such a question should be asked?! Yes, it has been slow but lets review the window at the end of it. OF course not ideal but not every single club across Europe have been incredibly proactive. 

3 minutes ago, roverstdt said:

Hahaha that is hilarious why on earth such a question should be asked?! Yes, it has been slow but lets review the window at the end of it. OF course not ideal but not every single club across Europe have been incredibly proactive. 

I assumed it was tongue in cheek mate

11 minutes ago, roverstdt said:

It was a tongue in cheek 😉 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I’ll reserve judgement until I’ve seen Brittain play but reading their site he seems Nyambesque without the robust physique.

Barnsley fans having a go at him seem to be criticising his crossing more than anything else. That would be at least one difference to Nyambe because he never used to cross the ball in the first place!

Like you I'll wait and see before saying that he's an upgrade, but I'm pretty optimistic. He can obviously travel with the ball well, and if he can play in midfield you'd imagine that his all round game on the ball would be much better than Ryan's. Hopefully we don't lose too much on the defensive side.

11 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Had their budget cut by a third but good old Sparks will already know that seeing as he’s ‘involved in “elite” football 🤥

This PNE thing is dull as dishwater, it really is. 

1 minute ago, J*B said:

Nowhere near as “eye-gougingly” cringy as seeing signings written off as “relegation men”… especially about 10 posts after a full forum warning about baiting.

• Like 4

• Moderation Lead
4 minutes ago, JBiz said:

Nowhere near as “eye-gougingly” cringy as seeing signings written off as “relegation men”… especially about 10 posts after a full forum warning about baiting.

I like to think he’d been given many examples of why he was wrong since tbh (Roy Keane etc).

Either way, looks like the ban hammer will have to be woken up, which is a shame.

4 minutes ago, J*B said:

Not as dull as his constant tearing down of everything in our club which is now being picked up by several posters on the forum and yet, never seems to be dealt with publicly or otherwise by you guys…like Teflon that guy and 💯a plant PNE fan. 👍🏼

• Like 6

• Moderation Lead
19 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Had their budget cut by a third but good old Sparks will already know that seeing as he’s ‘involved in “elite” football 🤥

Probably wouldn’t kill you two to leave each other alone would it?

On Nyambe, I can only think it was a personality clash with the other lads and that's why he's moved on. I remember Dacky giving an interview on his Rovers teammates for RoversTV and he mentioned how Nyambe was the strangest person he's ever met, or something along those lines. 

3 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I like to think he’d been given many examples of why he was wrong since tbh (Roy Keane etc).

Either way, looks like the ban hammer will have to be woken up, which is a shame.

Please put me out of my misery and delete my account 😂 

Now right back is sorted i would be happy with another 3 players of similar quality to Brittain.

A CB, CM and a forward who can play all accross 4 positions ideally.

More than happy to have the likes of Vale, Barnes, Garrett, Wharton etc padding out the squad.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Probably wouldn’t kill you two to leave each other alone would it?

I don’t even see any of his posts! 🤣🤣

I Just see the aftermath of what he creates on here and then usually you guys going around telling everyone else to stop 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Moderation Lead
1 minute ago, JBiz said:

Please put me out of my misery and delete my account 😂 

And have you ask me to reinstate it, because you’re a glutton for punishment?

Nah you’re alright mate.

1 hour ago, Paul Mani said:

Agreed - cb, 2x cm and a forward. Plus another forward (or two) if BBD goes. He might sign an extension yet 👀

There's optimism and there's delusion. Thinking BBD is signing an extension here is the latter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, neophox said:

The twitter video does suggest that we are in for a ride with signings.... 🙂

Seemed to be 5 or 6 blanks in the stickerbook?  A co-incidence or a hint of things to come?

Lets hope for the latter!

Just now, Ossydave said:

Seemed to be 5 or 6 blanks in the stickerbook?  A co-incidence or a hint of things to come?

Lets hope for the latter!

The blanks also seem to be in problem areas for us. I.e there’s a blank in attack, centre midfield etc.