BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

Get this end of transfer window wrong, and I can see us getting relegated, or at least fighting for our lives..

We need to bring in Hyam, and try and get one or 2 of Caulker, Van Hecke or Sepp as well..

Lose Brereton, then imo, we need to go small, somebody quick footed, who knows how to find the back of the net. Gallagher can still provide that target man option, but we really need a striker who can run at defenders..

5 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Leicester have cash flow issues due to their owners underlying business suffering so maybe Hirst is available at knockdown.

His goals record at Pompey and at youth international level is quite good suggesting that he can take the chances IF they are being created.

He fits the uncut gemstone model.

AND he's not a midget.

Midget? You mean “Person of short stature” 

can’t even call my favourite sweets midget gems anymore. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ianrally said:

Midget? You mean “Person of short stature” 

can’t even call my favourite sweets midget gems anymore. 

When I typed that I knew I might be infringing PC and woke culture.

My internet is slow today so had no chance to correct it.

I feel suitably ashamed, honestly.

7 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I’d say it’s pretty difficult to play 32 games as a striker and not score a goal. Even if it was with Rotherham. You’re in Chris Brown territory.

edit. He’s already a better header of the ball than Gally. Don’t like him take the pens though.

Even 13 goals for Portsmouth is very poor. They are one of the better teams in Lge 1 and create a lot of chances. 

1 minute ago, AllRoverAsia said:

When I typed that I knew I might be infringing PC and woke culture.

My internet is slow today so had no chance to correct it.

I feel suitably ashamed, honestly.

No need to be ashamed on my part ARA. I’m not a midget. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Iceman said:

Get this end of transfer window wrong, and I can see us getting relegated, or at least fighting for our lives..

We need to bring in Hyam, and try and get one or 2 of Caulker, Van Hecke or Sepp as well..

Lose Brereton, then imo, we need to go small, somebody quick footed, who knows how to find the back of the net. Gallagher can still provide that target man option, but we really need a striker who can run at defenders..

No way we need 3 CB's.

We would already have Wharton, Hyam, Ayala, Phillips, Carter. Why would we need 7 CB's?

Even if you only then brought one of the Van's in as well, who do you leave out? Ayala, Wharton, Hyam?

I would have preferred JPVH permanently to Hyam but such is life. I think Phillips showed yesterday he is already finding his feet at this level, would hate to see him unable to get a game and we can't really loan him out unless he signs a new deal first

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike E said:

I heard that name from a Leicester fan at work when JDT was first appointed. The first player Broughton made enquiries about apparently, but then Vale started showing glimpses in pre-season so pushed a loan for Hirst down the priority list.

Perhaps being back 'on' is a judgement on Vale that he needs time on loan himself.

They know Vale isn't up to it at this point. Bet they're looking to move him on.

27 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

He scored and assisted 0 last time he was in the championship .. league 1 is his level,  I honestly can't believe after the last 3 games your okay with this potential signing?

To be fair he was about 20 years old wasn't he?

But still, underwhelming. And especially if we spend a lot of money on him.

Can someone explain to Venkys that Adebayo is still only 24 so they can make a good profit on him when he's sold on?

15 minutes ago, CRA said:

On who's say so did they have Farke and Carvahal?? I've seen nothing from the club or anyone else of substance to back up that fantasy. 

As for Styles.... Again pure fantasy! 

Hirst?? Oh Elliot Jackson's reporting on it as well another great track record lol

I'm of the opinion that no one is truly in the know other than those making the moves at the club. 

I could turn on here and throw names around willy nilly.... Doesn't mean it's gospel.

Wake up, grow up and stop being so defensive love x

Seems like you could save yourself some blood pressure by not hanging around a transfer speculation thread

1 minute ago, Finlay McKenna said:

Archer unrealistic 

Gyokeres VERY unrealistic 

Hardie of a similar level to Hirst

archer was at preston last season🤣he`s not exactly haaland

coventry are skint,though i admit he could be out of our reach

hardie is a proper target man,good finisher and good header of the ball as well

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Anyone who can score a goal at this level?

Given a chance clarke harris. Bangs them in for fun at league 1 and already scoring aload this season. Got 12 goals for a poor Peterborough team in championship last season