BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

31 minutes ago, Gav said:

Are you on the piss today Sparks? A busted flush 🤣

If you couldn't see his deterioration then that's up to you mate, taking the piss etc...I saw him go from a good goalscorer to someone two yards off the pace and it was painful.    If it was your money you wouldn't offer him a contract.

32 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I didn't just 1 video of his time at Portsmouth, but I watched few video clips of him during the last few years, but don't forget I am not a professional scout that has access to different number of clips, scouting tools or even go and watch the player live by being at the stadium scouting them  

Understood. Glad to see you don't have me on ignore.

Still say judging and setting hopes based on videos is flawed and a recipe for disappointment with a side of animosity. 

10 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

What I meant was a number 9 striker who score goals and plays with the width of Penalty area

really? 

Does that fit in with the fluid front 4?

Scores goals is a bit of a stretch. He is a donkey so hopefully if he is coming we can get him signed up for a trip to Blackpool tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

If we land Ross Barkley in this transfer window, I’ll personally hunt down anyone who says ill about GB going forward. An enormous coup.

Having said that, I reckon it’s about as likely as us signing Ronaldinho was at the beginning of the Venky’s era.

Can the rest of us hunt you down if he signs Dykes instead?! 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

If you couldn't see his deterioration then that's up to you mate, taking the piss etc...I saw him go from a good goalscorer to someone two yards off the pace and it was painful.    If it was your money you wouldn't offer him a contract.

You don’t do yourself any favours when people think you’re a troll do you

44 minutes ago, imy9 said:

In his first two seasons BBD scored a massive 2 goals in 40 games, season after 7 in 40.

so we replaced Armstrongs 20 goals with some one with 9 goals in 80 games. Point being that who knows what this kid can produce at this level but he had a really good run in league 1 and was scoring a goal a game after Christmas so maybe decent after all

I find it kind of funny that other names being touted as good signings such as Ryan Hardie who has almost exactly the same stats. 

25 minutes ago, Realistic Rover said:

I can also confirm that I have heard suggestions that Ross Barkley is due at the STC tomorrow for discussions and further, a medical.

Lol. You're certainly not afraid to continue peddling this nonsense. Got a few bites anyway.