BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

1 minute ago, LDRover said:

Need to get some of the shit out of the door now. I'm thinking JRC, Butterworth and possibly Edun.

Also, can anyone tell me the point of signing Markanday? If Vale is getting a game before you it's a bloody poor do.

Markanday has been injured and they're bringing him back slowly. And he isn't the same type of player as Vale. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LDRover said:

Need to get some of the shit out of the door now. I'm thinking JRC, Butterworth and possibly Edun.

Also, can anyone tell me the point of signing Markanday? If Vale is getting a game before you it's a bloody poor do.

I guess its a bit like Dack. Easing him in. He had a pretty horrific injury only 8 months ago. 

And I never like to talk about our players this way

Edited by alexanders
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LDRover said:

Yeah, now we've signed Mola, Edun can go along with JRC and Butterworth i reckon.

2 minutes ago, LDRover said:

Lads only 21, just had a major injury, could be another punt of a player for the future?

• Like 1

Just now, Craigman said:

Nixon saying Forest have agreed a £4million fee with Blackpool for Bowler. Down to player now.

Why didnt they just offer that in the first place - haggling over 500k for about two weeks just to finally stump it up. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tricky said:

England youth experience and started at Chelsea, things are looking good for us at the plaque...

Should add a bit of bite whever he plays. Heard he gnashes at the bit to play. Just hope he stays clean off the pitch, wouldnt like to see him rot in the reserves. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Craigman said:

Nixon saying Forest have agreed a £4million fee with Blackpool for Bowler. Down to player now.

Really not sure why Bowler would want to go to Forest right now. I know PL club, but boy, they have already signed 465 thousand million players lol 

1 minute ago, Tricky said:

England youth experience and started at Chelsea, things are looking good for us at the plaque...

Once he learns the drill he'll be filling in 2 or 3 different positions where he will inject some pace in and around our own goalmouth.

He needs to make it impossible for JDT to extract him from the starting eleven.

• Like 8

• J*B changed the title to Transfer Window - Deadline Day Mola-coaster
3 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Once he learns the drill he'll be filling in 2 or 3 different positions where he will inject some pace in and around our own goalmouth.

He needs to make it impossible for JDT to extract him from the starting eleven.

Bit on the nose that, putting your awful puns in bold.