BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray's Reign...& is he off to Sunderland ?

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Who posted the info we were giving up on Cat 1 status? 

Just look at the people who posted the info and I would say they wouldn't just posted random rumours either. 

What happens if none of them was interested in job after finding the budget, etc. 

We agree that Mowbray should have replace before this season and we agree on right now that we need a new man in that seat for next season. We might have different opinions on who should replace Mowbray and how we should do but we agree on the number 1 issue here

You are on here everyday you will have seen who posted about our cat 1 status.

Mercer was one of the people who posted about us sounding out other managers he hardly has a reliable track record does he?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, islander200 said:

You are on here everyday you will have seen who posted about our cat 1 status.

Sorry, But I am not on here everyday actually anymore. I come on mainly at Weekends and odd day during the week actually 

18 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Mercer was one of the people who posted about us sounding out other managers he hardly has a reliable track record does he?

But you have ignored people like @oldjamfan1 and @Paul Mani who posted their info and they wouldn't post it unless they were sure the info was right 

Mercer's record says it all 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wheelton Blue said:

I genuinely would give him his marching orders today.

Get someone else to do the job for 5 games - anyone, even Damian Johnson - it can't be any worse.

If we lose all 5 games, so what? We'd be no worse off than if we kept Mowbray on, and it might just pay off.

It's curious how Damien Johnson appears to have been ostracised by Mowbray. At one time he had a decent presence in the Technical Area but I can't remember the last time I saw him not sat down. Instead we have Benson showing the oncoming substitutes the flip charts (btw what the fuck is that all about) on the touchline. In fact it was funny yesterday when one of the substitutes was ready to come on. The board went up, the player was ready and Benson appeared to show him diagrams of who knows what. It only delayed the change for a few seconds but once again it looked Blackburn Sunday League level.

• Like 5

Jason Steele

Thomas Kaminski

David Raya

Aynsley Pears

Andy Fisher

Antonis Stergiakis

Jordan Eastham

Adam Henley

James Brown

Gordon Greer

Hayden Carter

Derrick Williams

Harry Pickering

Charlie Mulgrew

Daniel Ayala

Elliott Ward

Ryan Nyambe

Darragh Lenihan

Wes Brown

Matthew Platt

Ash Phillips

Tyler Magloire

Lenni Cerino

Scott Wharton

Scott Wharton

Jason Lowe

Tayo Edun

Liam Feeney

Bradley Dack

Hope Akpan

Dan Butterworth

Danny Guthrie

Sam Burns

Willem Tomlinson

Jake Garrett

Connor Mahoney

Dilan Markanday

Corry Evans

John Buckley

Elliott Bennett

Ryan Hedges

Craig Conway

Tyrhys Dolan

Joe Grayson

Jack Vale

Joe Rankin-Costello

Joe Rankin Costello

Lewis Travis

Lewis Travis

Anthony Stokes

Sam Gallagher

Danny Graham

Ben Brereton Diaz

What Mowbray inherited v what he will leave.

I’ve obviously not included loans or those whose deals are up. I’ve left out the young players who haven’t been involved with the first team out (for the most part).

No doubt we have added value overall and he has helped develop some young players into key players.

Definite attacking improvements, but our goalkeeping department is worse off, and our defence and midfield next season look frighteningly short on numbers, experience and  quality.

Its widely accepted Mowbray inherited a mess, but how much of one is he going to leave behind?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

What Mowbray inherited v what he will leave.

I’ve obviously not included loans or those whose deals are up. I’ve left out the young players who haven’t been involved with the first team out (for the most part).

No doubt we have added value overall and he has helped develop some young players into key players.

Definite attacking improvements, but our goalkeeping department is worse off, and our defence and midfield next season look frighteningly short on numbers, experience and  quality.

Its widely accepted Mowbray inherited a mess, but how much of one is he going to leave behind?

I would say that the squad has been improved compare to what was here when he took over. Cos it was mess when he took over. 

The way I look at it is any new managerial appointment has a chance straight way to bring in his own players for those positions we need signings for. 

The club has recruitment department now and any managerial appointment will have help in that department. Also why I would be in favour of bringing in Director of football

2 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a ploy by waggott to make it seem he has integrity whilst making it seem tony is the best we can hope for.

operation downgrade

or maybe I’m just bitter and cynical

I think you are being abit Bitter and cynical. 

Fans are wise enough to make their own minds on Mowbray and his future

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I would say that the squad has been improved compare to what was here when he took over. Cos it was mess when he took over. 

The way I look at it is any new managerial appointment has a chance straight way to bring in his own players for those positions we need signings for. 

The club has recruitment department now and any managerial appointment will have help in that department. Also why I would be in favour of bringing in Director of football

I think you are being abit Bitter and cynical. 

Fans are wise enough to make their own minds on Mowbray and his future

That’s fair enough however you have a history of lapping up any crap the club comes out with so we are to ends of a spectrum . I’d be interested to see what people in the middle thought 

12 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

That’s fair enough however you have a history of lapping up any crap the club comes out with so we are to ends of a spectrum . I’d be interested to see what people in the middle thought 

Slammed the club over season tickets not being sell, ticket prices too high for matches, came up with loyalty scheme for non season ticket holders, prices of the food and drink is a joke plus the food is poor quality. Lack of activities going on at the club on non match days or even pre match or post match. 

Then on to Mowbray tactics in recent weeks. his crap tactic yesterday, poor player performance 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Sorry, But I am not on here everyday actually anymore. I come on mainly at Weekends and odd day during the week actually 

But you have ignored people like @oldjamfan1 and @Paul Mani who posted their info and they wouldn't post it unless they were sure the info was right 

Mercer's record says it all 

Paul Mani said last week that Mowbray has a deal signed with another Championship club for next season and has tapped up all 3 out of contract players to join him, and even speculated that he may be saving Dack for a summer bid. He also said that teams were looking at Buckley for 10m and that Venkys never refuse to sign a cheque. A Mercer-esque track record.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Paul Mani said last week that Mowbray has a deal signed with another Championship club for next season and has tapped up all 3 out of contract players to join him, and even speculated that he may be saving Dack for a summer bid. He also said that teams were looking at Buckley for 10m and that Venkys never refuse to sign a cheque. A Mercer-esque track record.

I'm sure Mani has got reliable info on those points you posted about unless I know Paul wouldn't post them. 

Paul Mani is nothing like Mercer'esque track record for sure.  

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

£10 million for Buckley , never in a month of Sundays !