BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2022/2023 Pre Season Thread

13 hours ago, goozburger said:

Without searching online, I'd say from the second photo across that he has to be Brian Jensen's son.

Good job on figuring out who it was! I just can't bring myself to "like" your post, though. 😁

I actually know Brian Jensen quite well, and believe it or not despite the name and striking resemblance, he is no relation at all!

One of his boys has just signed for Everton this week.

• Like 1

Dundee tonight, should be interesting to see how we line up.

I thought I read somewhere that JDT said it wouldn't have been possible to play with 3 CM's across 2 games against Accy, so went with 3 CB's instead.

So, hopefully tonight gives us a bit more insight into how he wants to set up.

Very much looking forward to Celtic on Saturday (tickets arrived yesterday).

Heading up on Friday and staying over in Glasgow.

How many are doubling up on the Dundee/Celtic trip?

On kit news, interesting to see us wearing a Navy away kit for the Dundee match, seeing as Dundee play in Navy themselves?

1 minute ago, rog of the rovers said:

Very much looking forward to Celtic on Saturday (tickets arrived yesterday).

Heading up on Friday and staying over in Glasgow.

How many are doubling up on the Dundee/Celtic trip?

On kit news, interesting to see us wearing a Navy away kit for the Dundee match, seeing as Dundee play in Navy themselves?

They'll be showcasing their own new away kit, no doubt.

I must say I've never agreed with us having a blue away shirt, despite the fact that a couple of them have actually been quite nice over the years.

Expecting a different system, spoke to an academy player who seemed to suggest there was 2 main ones in mind. Will probably fork out for the stream as well 😅

I’m at both games, can’t wait for tonight. My favourite team playing at my second favourite team. I love the city of Dundee and have been on Dens Park often. Please Rovers fans, don’t start chanting anti Scottish nonsense, and respect our hosts.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, JoeH said:

Expecting a different system, spoke to an academy player who seemed to suggest there was 2 main ones in mind. Will probably fork out for the stream as well 😅

Do you know if you can you watch the stream "on the fly" if you like? As in you pay and don't need to register with the Dundee website?

16 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Interested in the lineup tonight, I’m thinking it’s maybe JDTs 2nd team & Saturdays line up against Celtic are the current, preferred 11.

Curious for Markanday, hopefully he shines tonight and can prove his worth.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2022/july/13/team-news--dundee-v-rovers/