BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2022/2023 Pre Season Thread

7 minutes ago, deanives said:

I think we have to forget about nyambe. Definitely need better than brown and JRC though 

We'd struggle to find better at this level and there's no transfer fee.

Hopefully some of the players have been texting him saying it's night and day to Mowbray.

8 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I think he was being facetious but the jibe was misplaced imo as Nyambe is as good a full back as you will get at Championship level whereas Carter is a CH filling in at RB.

I disagree if he learned to cross the ball I might agree😅

This is presumably not far off the highest standard of opposition that Carter and Vale have faced in their careers right? And Carter out of position too, they've done fine. Don't particularly want Carter to be first choice right back for the entire season, but I'll take him in the squad no probs.

Edited by AspRover
  • Like 7

• Backroom
25 minutes ago, briansol said:

This is also Celtic's 4 pre-season game, while most of our players has 60 min from Accrington.

Worryingly though our season starts in 2 weeks, hope we have enough games to get sharp 

22 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Eh…Nyambes final ball may not of been the best but running forward I don’t think you could get a better RB in the championship? 

He’d make a cracking linesman