BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

33 minutes ago, Crimpshrine said:

Absolutely spot on. 

Please don't protest or boo at matches as the players get upset. He is really clutching at straws.

Bit pathetic of the players to roll in behind this shit. Where are the balls to say, "yeah we know the score results have been terrible and we deserve a bollocking from the fans" bunch of crybabies, most of the chants have seemed to be aimed at the CEO and the owners, I haven't heard of the players and certainly not individual players getting stick.

I am embarrassed on their behalf. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

Players complaining in a fans meeting about Ewood lacking home advantage is hilarious given a) the "product" on the pitch and b) the fucking moronic CEO sat there who sets ticket prices at astronomical levels....

Before this meeting 99.9% of my hatred towards rovers was the Venkys/swag and club officials. The players never really entered into it even though I think most are shite. But due to this crybaby routine they’ve sunk massively in my estimation.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheKitGuy said:

Wayne Rooney. Clowns in India will think a 'big name' will appease the fans because we get to look at wazza on the touchline. He will 100% be interviewed. 

They'll spend at least 4 weeks (of dire results in the meantime) interviewing candidates and then give to some useless tosser recommended by their favorite agent.

• Like 2

Just now, Rover_in_the_South said:

Half time discussions dominated by the atmosphere in the stands? 

What a strange thing to say.....surely they should be discussing how to go out and turn a game around? 

Well it appears that not only have the players downed tools JDT had as well. This is an absolutely disgraceful thing to have come out with. They just sit in the dressing room at half time when they are invariably 1 or 2 nil down and say "bit quiet out there today isn't it?"

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rover_in_the_South said:

What a strange thing to say.....surely they should be discussing how to go out and turn a game around? 

I can't get even fathom how spoiled and out of touch you have to be to complain about atmosphere in the stands when you're being paid (very very well) to kick a ball around for a living. People paying their hard earned money would give anything to pull that shirt on once and step out at Ewood and they're being slagged off because they've voiced a little bit of displeasure after 14 years of shit. 

And once again, if they want more people in the stands, look at the prick setting the prices.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

Before this meeting 99.9% of my hatred towards rovers was the Venkys/swag and club officials. The players never really entered into it even though I think most are shite. But due to this crybaby routine they’ve sunk massively in my estimation.  

Which is probably what Waggott wanted.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AllRoverAsia said:

LT: "Rovers confirmed in a club statement that the club would try and agree a pre-contact agreement with Orlando City for McGuire should the EFL refuse his registration at the board meeting"

I can't help but laugh 🤣😂🤣😂

They must think the fans are stupid as they are.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Tom said:

Be good to hear some first hand accounts of the meeting today, the whole thing is just bonkers 

Can’t. All signed NDA’s except the cctv operator.

6 minutes ago, Rover_in_the_South said:

Was the atmosphere in the stands that bad in the first half. It was only when the second went in it turned.

All this tells me is Waggot didn’t like it one bit and has pulled the players in as protection. He needs to get it both barrels on Saturday regardless of the score line.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 8

Just now, Hasta said:

Was the atmosphere in the stands that bad in the first half. It was only when the second went in it turned.

All this tells me is Waggot didn’t like it one bit and has pulled the players in as protection. He needs to get it both barrels on Saturday regardless of the score line.

The players too need to get a real dose of negativity. This is an omnishambles. Top to Bottom there is nothing good to day about this.

40 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

swags fragile ego might take a hammering on saturday,would`nt surprise me if he shuts the blackburn end,citing structural problems😅

More likely that he will have a virus and miss the game !

• Like 1