BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

Big Sam couldn't lose with this Leeds job. He will get a reported £3m bonus for keeping them up but if not be will earn more in a few weeks than a lot of people will do in a decade.

Such is the crazy world of football.

It will be interesting if Leeds do to down. They have lots of foreigners who won't fancy the Championship but they aren't really worth much if they are sold. They also have egotistical owners who have proved to be loose cannons in the past.

• Like 2

Leeds started well and got the first goal but as soon as Bamford got injured and they conceded, they just couldn't matched West Ham. So poor at the back. 

So its goes the last day. 

Everton vs Bournemouth

Leeds vs Spurs

Leicester vs West Ham. 

I still hope Everton go down myself 

• Like 4

I hope Leeds go down. In the past they were a bunch of thugs and their senior players, like Bremner, Giles and Hunter,  treated one of the best British managers the game has ever seen in Brian Clough in a despicable manner. 
In more recent times their fans are abhorrent, I was spat upon on many visits with Rovers to Eland Road. The only downside for me is that the odious sods will be in the same division as us if they get relegated. A pity they won’t drop two divisions. 
I hope Everton stay up, at least they’re from this side of the Pennines. Leeds are Yarkshire trash. Gods own country my arse! 

Edited by Ianrally

Everton getting relegated would be funny.

Leeds getting relegated is always funny.

Leicester getting relegated means we're not the only Premier league champions to drop a level.

Southampton have spoiled it by being even worse than those three.

Edited by Dreyski
  • Like 2

• Backroom
40 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Their loud chanting through the Matt Busby minute silence at Ewood with their own players shaking their heads at them has always stuck with me.

I think I’ve randomly retained that memory too, wasn’t it ‘One Don Revie’ they were chanting?

• Like 1

• Backroom

Don't think any of Leicester, Leeds or Everton could complain about going down - all deserve to drop. Looks like Leeds' gamble on Allardyce came too late in the day. All to play for in the final game but neither Leeds nor Leicester look capable of getting any more points at the moment. Huge game for Leicester tomorrow, a win puts all the pressure on Everton due to Leicester's superior GD.

• Like 1

Remember it well the Leeds scum with the Revie chants. I was a young boy then and even then I was like wtf are they doing. My other memory of Leeds is how fucking huge Tony Yeboahs legs were, he pinged some absolute thunderbolts in with them too.

24 minutes ago, DE. said:

Don't think any of Leicester, Leeds or Everton could complain about going down - all deserve to drop. Looks like Leeds' gamble on Allardyce came too late in the day. All to play for in the final game but neither Leeds nor Leicester look capable of getting any more points at the moment. Huge game for Leicester tomorrow, a win puts all the pressure on Everton due to Leicester's superior GD.

All 3 deffo deserve to go down. 

Everton look awful yesterday at Wolves and Dyche moved to back 3 and brought on Gray on Calvert-Lewis instead of Simms or Maupay. weird that for me

Leeds can't defend 

Leicester look like a team that never recovered from Kasper Schmeichel leaving for Nice  

49 minutes ago, DE. said:

No they can't have any complaints. Thought Leeds might actually turn West Ham over but it's a poor result. 

• Like 1